Westfield London (Shepherds Bush) 11th August *whos definitely coming?*

I know it takes an hour from letchoworth and an hour and a half from bedford

It's pretty easy in the car. We'll be driving... I'm lazy and hate the tube!

ooooo i missed this..... i might brave the train.... i could bring steve and dylan along for company and shoo them off while i come and see u all!!! :)

Awwwwww i cnat wait for my LO to be here, so i can come to these baby meets, thats if im wanted lol xxx

and Maley has gaviscon so she wont vomit half as much....still will vomit though so i warn you all!

Just noticed Rachie your only down the rd from me in streatham, i used to live in norbury xxx

its an hour and half away from me... (im not good with long distance on my own.)

so its a maybe :)

yep i'm a maybe too - don't no how i feel about maddi, pram and trains :blush: never done them before and i'm shit driving in london!

ok ladies. hope you can come it wouldnt be the same without you. x

ok ladies. hope you can come it wouldnt be the same without you. x

awww :blush: thanks chick - i no! i don't wanna miss out on seeing you all! its not gonna be the same if you don't come to bluewater either sam - damn stupid train network in england! :hissy:

yep i'm a maybe too - don't no how i feel about maddi, pram and trains :blush: never done them before and i'm shit driving in london!

I AM THE worst at driving in london especially when taxi drivers tell me the wrong way.. I cry.. and think Im going to miss britney :dohh:

Well im gonna be travelling from croydon to kings, so can meet at kings and go from there? xxx

I AM THE worst at driving in london especially when taxi drivers tell me the wrong way.. I cry.. and think Im going to miss britney :dohh:

Shepherds Bush is much easier to get to than Greenwich from you. Greenwich is miles away.

the tube from kings cross to the centre have lifts so its easy peasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->