Westfield London (Shepherds Bush) 11th August *whos definitely coming?*

thanks sam, def going to investigate further, i'm feeling so mega brave atm so def thinking about using the train!

sam - if i was to take the bugaboo on the train - can i just drive it in and stand by the doors with it? what happens? i'm such a train virgin he he!! i no i can go from chelmsford to statford - pick up the central line from there and it takes me straight to shepards bush, but i was wondering how i would do it with maddi x

thanks sam, def going to investigate further, i'm feeling so mega brave atm so def thinking about using the train!

sam - if i was to take the bugaboo on the train - can i just drive it in and stand by the doors with it? what happens? i'm such a train virgin he he!! i no i can go from chelmsford to statford - pick up the central line from there and it takes me straight to shepards bush, but i was wondering how i would do it with maddi x

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/standard-tube-map.gif

heres a map. basically the easiest option would be for you to go to liverpool street from chelmsford and get on the hammersmith and city (pink line) to wood lane. Theres stairs down to the h&c line, not loads you can ask someone to help you carry the pushchair down someone will prob offer to help you anyway. Then when you get off at wood lane theres a lift so thats easy.

The problem with the central line is that it only has escalators, Im terrified of escalators and prams but people do it.

As for the buggy and the tube its easy you just either stand by the doors with it or sit on the last seat with the buggy next to you. It wont be busy on a week day mid morning.

I once got on the tube at rush hour with my huge tractor, noone was impressed it was funny.

lets meet on your birthday and have a party!!! lol

im def up for it from the 8th of july onwards and im going to have dylan with me too so he can try and play with all the LO's!!!! Bless him!!! :)

lets meet on your birthday and have a party!!! lol

im def up for it from the 8th of july onwards and im going to have dylan with me too so he can try and play with all the LO's!!!! Bless him!!! :)

If Caitlyn tries to snog Dylan I'm sorry in advance :rofl:

They will have already met by then so they may be willingly snogging!!!!! :rofl:

What about the week beginning 10th August?

How do I add a poll to this?

Edit: I know tuesdays are best for Kerry so what about 11th August?

Well im gonna be travelling from croydon to kings, so can meet at kings and go from there? xxx

I'm in Croydon too. You know you can get a fast train from East Croydon to Clapham Junction and then get the Overground to Shepherds Bush?

Well im gonna be travelling from croydon to kings, so can meet at kings and go from there? xxx

I'm in Croydon too. You know you can get a fast train from East Croydon to Clapham Junction and then get the Overground to Shepherds Bush?

Are Neeceee?! Where abouts? I'm from east croydon, oh can ya, i was gonna go to like kings xxx

Sorry about the confusion at the beginning, we always go to Shepherds bush station :) I forgot about Wood Lane, it's a new one I think xXx

aww thanks sparks :hugs:

ive GOT to come now :rofl: :lol:

god that is 11 days before courtneys birthday :shock:

:)

Im there :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member