Westfield London (Shepherds Bush) 11th August *whos definitely coming?*

Hi ladies, are you still meeting here ? I can walk there from where i stay just now! Id be up for coming if im off work that day! count me in!

Hi ladies, are you still meeting here ? I can walk there from where i stay just now! Id be up for coming if im off work that day! count me in!

I can walk there from my house I live about 10 mins away

HiHi..
Sooo When exactly is the meet? I wanna figure out if i can/need to get off work or if i can make it etc.I am not sure i wlil be able to till after the 16th Aug cus the kids will be around and i dont really wanna bring the 3 kids i look after... 7 9 and 12, they are prob too old and annoying ??

im excited and im undecided about wether to bring dylan/steve or not for the journey....!!!! I might just travel with leedsforever and brave it alone!!

im excited and im undecided about wether to bring dylan/steve or not for the journey....!!!! I might just travel with leedsforever and brave it alone!!

bless steve :rofl: he loves mummy meets ey :)

:hugs: by all means come with me :)
xx

I would love to meet Dylan but I think youll be alright with Kerry. If Steve likes shopping its a good place to look around... my OH hates it tho.

I think i might come with Kerry, bring Harry and Dylan and leave steve at home with a 'to do' list!!!!! :lol:

Coolio.... thats that sorted then :D maybe i should say to him ''you have a lovely day to yourself dont worry about anything just relax blah blah blah'' to butter him up for the GS meet!!!! :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->