Wet and leaking through everything

elle86

Reaction score
I'm going through three bras a day to stay dry despite milking some out in the shower &using breast pads. Anyone have any advice? I'm tired of being wet :-(

I'd say you just need to maybe double up on breast pads and make sure you change them routinely.

I was like that - it will ease. At some points I used a maternity pad! I recommend doubling or even tripling boob pads. At night sleep with a towel on the bed. Don't worry it does ease up x

I had the same. Slept with a towel on the bed, 2 lots of breast pads in a sleep bra. Was having to change pads every hour during the day, and when I fed, leaked through everything. It does ease up! I no longer need a towel on the bed. I still leak when I feed, but not so much, and don't really leak in between feeds anymore (unless she's really late for a feed!!).

I'd stop expressing if you can too, it won't stop you leaking so I'd only do it if you're really uncomfortable. You could try cloth pads if reusable ones aren't cutting it, or just shove a muslin in your bra and change it regularly.

Thanks ladies- I was using the disposable ones with the plastic backing like a pad but I still leak and change regularly- I had toyed with the idea Of using a maternity pad!!
I am now using washables since the disposables are getting expensive- hopefully it slows down sooner rather than later :-/
I know it will be different for everyone but is it a few weeks before it slows down?

I had the same problem when I was bf. I ended up with sanitary towels in my bra!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->