Wet Bag help!

A

anothersquish

Sooooo....decision made that when those BBs arrive I will use some of the pennies from selling the stuff we wont use to put towards a wetbag.
I want an animal print one, preferably cowprint :haha:
I believe wetbags with zippers are better so can anyone recommend zippered wetbags that come in animal print?
Also are the WeeNotions wetbags good? I know they are drawstring but I love their velboa materials and the price is so good I am considering buying a large and a small wetbag (one in cowprint one in giraffe velboa!) PLUS I really want to order a couple more nappies from them so I wouldnt be paying "extra" for postage from elsewhere IYSWIM??

i have a zipped Blueberry cow Wet bag and love it !i can fit (roughly) 5-6 (at a squish) nappies in and it contains wet and any smell really well :)

i got my cushie one from Donna, its great :D,
they do giraffe print, you get the big bag and a small bag that pops on the front :)

yea i'm currently liking the cushie tushie wet bags too!

I prefer zipper too drawstring aswell.

Cow print bags I can only think of blueberry and Mommy's Touch off top of my head.

i've ordered a custom wetbag from here https://www.thenappywrapstore.co.uk

they might have a cow print fabric :shrugs:

dunno what it'll b like tho coz i'm still waiting for it to arrive but if u like i'll keep u posted on whether its any good or not x

itti do wet bags too on their aus site... moo print, theres no pics tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"