Wet panties. BFP or BFN?

purplerose

Reaction score
I am a day away from AF arriving and today while I was out visiting my in laws I had to duck into the loo.

First there was just a dab of fresh white cm on my panties and I didn't think much of it. Just wiped and saw glistening on the toilet paper.

A half hour later I went back to the loo and my panties had a larger wet patch.

It was like I wet myself but there was no smell of urine or anything nasty. No smell at all.

Never had this with any of my periods. Normally I am dry and have very light spotting but this month it looks like I peed my pants.

Any ideas please nothing relevant is coming up on Google. Has any of you ladies experienced this?

I am 10dpo today and have had a crazy amount of CM since 7dpo! I tested at 7, 8, and 9dpo with BFN's but had some sharp twinges of pain early this morning, so i will test tomorrow or tuesday one last time if AF hasn't arrived yet

I always get extra cm with bfp
Only 3 dpo for me today
But my extra cm I get at ov time hasn't gone.
I'm hopeful I'm headed for bfp again.
Hope you are too hon x

I've had it on both BFP and BFN cycles. I hope its a good sign for you!

Only time I ever had this was when I was pregnant. It was milky/creamy.. I had to wear a liner and I was totally freaked out because I was young and had no idea what to expect. But for me it happened after my bfp, not before. If I hadn't known I was pregnant I would've gone to a walk in, I'm sure, it was totally beyond normal. Luckily it did not last long. It's hard to say if it's a bfp for you or not. CM isn't really a good predictor of pregnancy either, it varies so much as it is anyway. I kind of think of it as something that means more in hind site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->