Wet trousers?! 34+5 pls look at pics

pinkcatgirl

Reaction score
Am 34+5 second pregnancy, working on my computer all morning and stood up to find 2 wet patches on my jeans... I have been for a wee and wiped and didn't seem to be any more fluid so put on clean trousers.

Have watched 30 mins of Tv then looked down to see wet patch on new trousers! Am I leaking urine?? Or is this fluid?

Have called mat triage and they said, change pants to white ones and lie down for 1 hour and call them back. So lying on the sofa for 50 more minutes....

What do peeps think? Wee?? Or fluid?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 21
Second pair. Patch is about 15x 10 cm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 16
It seems like a fair amount... Could be your waters trickling a little. If it continues I'm sure they'll ask you to go in to be checked.

I agree there. Definitely could be your waters! Let us know what comes of it!

have you sneezed, coughed etc this tends make urine dribble out. But if its just wet then poss could be waters hun suprised didnt ask u straight in as they can do vag speculum whatever check if waters.take care an keep us posted hun.

I have laid down for the required hour and have dry pants but another big wet patch on the underside of my trousers.

I've caled them and they said go in in an hour and a half. I've stuck some newborn stuff in the wash in a panic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 17
I've had this too, turned out to be sweat! But definitely go and get it checked, good luck!

Oh no, I don't want to be told I have a spontaneous sweaty bum!
How hideous lol!

lol looks lil wet for sweat wouldnt it just feel damp an if not smaller wet spot?

Oh no, I don't want to be told I have a spontaneous sweaty bum!
How hideous lol!

Lol! I doubt it is sweat, it's the two ones that I had which my midwife said it was from wearing my yoga pants and sitting on our leather sofa, lol!!

I bet you never thought you would be hoping to be told you have wet yourself :). Hope it goes well, keep us posted.

I have no idea but at least hosp can take a quick swab to see if its waters or not. Good luck

Well I'm back home! Still no idea what it was, but CTG looked normal and the Dr took a swab and examined me and said there wasn't any liquor pooling which was good. I showed them the pics and he agreed it was a bit weird so they are doing me an US scan tomorrow to check on baby.

Most distressingly though I dropped my phone in the hospital and the screen has gone crazy so I can't read any texts or use it! I can call people using Siri but not what I needed!

I'm sure you'd know if all that was urine.

I'd say that could definitely be your waters seen as though it keeps happening.

Good luck Hun.

Oops just seen your update.

Keep us updated on the scan, Fx'd it all goes well :)

Sorry about your phone that sucks :(

The screen on my phone went crazy recently, think it had to do with LO dropping it in the potty, LOL. It drove me crazy until OH got me a new phone as a present.

Glad there isn't anything obviously wrong, though I'm sure it is worrying not to get to the bottom of it.

I had something similar but not nearly as much... Turned out it was sweat with me. Noticed it, thought my waters had broke, went to the loo all excited... Then noticed that my underwear was dry and I was just gross and sweaty haha
I guess you would know if it was sweat though as you'd feel hot. I was boiling hot and sweating all over when this happened to me.
Whatever it is, good luck!

Well I had a scan which looked fab, baby moving as normal so midwives are happy.

I still think it was a little leak rather than wee, my wee smells of wee! But it's stopped, hurrah!

I get about that much in just normal CM at the moment. And if I didn't have a pad on it would look like that I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->