wetbags

S

sezzlebum

i used to use the one in my pink lining bag, it was only small but fit a dirty nappy in, but the wet in it would soak the zip which then made the pink run through and into the tote fabric, sezzlebum was not a happy bunny:growlmad:

do all wetbags with zips do that?

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i would be GUTTED!!! i use BB wetags and that has never happened :shrug:

i was gutted, it left a watermark on the laminate part :(
but now im not bothered coz i got a new one when that one fell apart lol
dont wanna make the same mistake again tho

I've not had this problem before either! What make was it?

lol good job ou got a new one!! i'd defo get a specific wetbag IYKWIM....i think that one is for dirty clothes etc....god i am soo lucky, i used it for a wet nappy the other day..i would have cried, i only got my bag a few days ago!!

i'd defo recommend BB wetbags :)

i'd only had it a week when it leaked :(
it was a yummy mummy bag lilbump
ok am off to look at wetbags,

what size is good for like 2 nappies and possibly clothes?

i like the BB one's too but also quite like the cushie tushie one actually, I think it's the fact they have a seperate pocket (originally made for wipes but a vest/sleepsuit would fit in), it;s about the size of a small clutch bag attached to the front of the bag and then the bag itself would hold 2/3 nappies depending obviously.

i love my BB's...i can fit (at a bit of a squish) about 5 nappies in it :)

I just told my OH that, he sighed with releif coz i've been oggling it :haha: Will post tomoz hopefully :thumbup:

lol
must be hard being a nappy/bags etc stockest, the temptation would be to much for me

did the posite knock this morning?

he did :p

OH answered, he said:

"WHY have you got fluffy post? WHY does the postman bring you your things but hasnt brought my phone" blablablablabla (id stopped listening so i could open fluffy post)

tis fab thankoo muchly, Aimee likes it too
now i just need the matchin nappy :p

:rofl: :rofl: aww your poor OH!

c what i mean about the little detachable pocket on the front? Kind of handy huh? It's meant for wipes but i reckon you could get a dirty vest/sleepsuit in there no probs.

Glad your LO approves :haha:

Sezzle has the cushie tushie bag got a zip? And is the point of the loop on the side to hang it on a buggy??x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->