We've booked the venue, 6th August 2016

Wow that dress is stunning! Love the idea of those little charms :thumbup:

Im not far from Liverpool and I call it Home Bargains...it really gets on my nerves when people call it home and bargains :rofl: :rofl:

Beautiful hanger and cake knives. The good thing about having to wait ages for your wedding is that you have lots of time to plan these finer details <3

I know, I'm loving doing stuff towards it, trying to think of my next crafty project ha!
I need to keep telling myself I have just over 2 years to do this! X

Not really done much on the wedding front apart from buying the picture frames for the menus on the tables and I've started to put together the favour boxes!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 9
Wow that dress is stunning! Love the idea of those little charms :thumbup:

Im not far from Liverpool and I call it Home Bargains...it really gets on my nerves when people call it home and bargains :rofl: :rofl:

Beautiful hanger and cake knives. The good thing about having to wait ages for your wedding is that you have lots of time to plan these finer details <3

It was originally called Home and Bargains though which is why we call it that here :)

So I don't know if I actually mentioned at the start of my wedding planning journal that myself and my OH weren't actually engaged when we booked the wedding?
Well anyway, we've just been on a holiday and came back engaged woo!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
So I've just ordered the stuff for our save the dates wahhhhhh too excited to start making them! X

Awww congratulations on being officially engaged! That ring is gorgeous! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"