weve (kindve)set a date for TTC-and its this april!!

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
well me and DH chatted all weekend about what we are going to do about having a LO and weve decided to try in april as ill have been taking folic acid for 3 months. its kindve a relief to have made a decision as its been driving us both crazy!! i still have all my worries but to be honest im always going to have them and ill keep putting having a LO off.

DH is happy enough to live with my parents until we get sorted and as long as nothing happens with his job we should be ok ttc.

im not sure wether to come off my BCP for a while or just start ttc straight away as soon as my pack finishes-so if we decide to try straight away then its april:)

Hooray!!! I just got my date too (Jan '13). Isn't it exciting?!?!?!

Awwww hunny congrats so excited for you!!!! :happydance: Thats no time at all!

Oh, it was me waiting on OH. He's one of those people who wants to take all the time in the world. I don't think so! lol

Oh, it was me waiting on OH. He's one of those people who wants to take all the time in the world. I don't think so! lol

lol im a bit of a worrier and think too much into things i was going over every single little thing and it was driving us both mad lol

Chant with me here: "there is never a perfect time. There is never a perfect time."

There's always SOMETHING. You gotta do your best and going. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->