whaaat?

ginloveshemp

Reaction score
Hello! I took a hpt two days ago and I got a clear yet light positive. You could see at arms length thAt the line was pink. Buuut I did look at the test about ten minutes after I did it. ( I wasn't expecting anything and ran around the house while waiting, so I don't know what it said at the time limit). I took another one about an hour later and it was clearly negative. Now I'm having definite pms symptoms ( I think) so I'm guessing no baby... but that second pink line on the first test really freaked me out! I know it's stupid, but I'm afraid to do another because I don't wanna be disappointed, haha. It might be important to note that my last period started April 8th, but it isn't unusual for me to be late. So basically I have no idea and I'm too chicken to find out for sure. :/ Thanks for reading...

Your urine could have been too diluted after the second test, I would say you are probably pregnant. It's hard to get a positive if you aren't. :)

Also, early pregnancy symptoms are basically pms symptoms including cramping. I even bled with my the day my AF was supposed to start.

That would be awesome... since I read it after the time limit, I was trusting the other one a little more. I'm waiting a week to see if af comes before I try again.

If that first test was pos you should easily have another line in a week!!

I am definitely having pms-y cramps. Are they exactly the same? Haha, I guess I 'll only know if I test again or start, but I swore I'd hold out out for a week.

To me they were the same, maybe a little less severe but I get really bad AF cramps. Sometimes they are severe enough to be scary when you think you're pregnant but it's normal!

I admire you for being able to wait a week! :haha: If I had already gotten a positive I would be testing daily! :)

Lol, tested sooo many times and got used to not getting my hopes up. I think I'm in denial for something I actually want. Really convinced it was a fluke. It was really very light (but definitely pink) and it was after time... thanks for being so encouraging!

I would definitely test again! I think it's quite possible for it to be positive. You have such will power to wait a whole week. My fingers are crossed for you and I look forward to reading updates :)

No, I'm gonna wait. I tested on Thursday so if I don't see a period by the one coming I'll retest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->