What’s working best for your morning sickness?

Reiko_ctu

Reaction score
Anyone having success with anything to alleviate nausea?

I found that my morning sickness reared up bad when I was hungry, but if I overate then I would also get sick haha. So I used to keep bags of walnuts around, and I'd just snack on walnuts all day. And I'd keep saltines handy for the waves if the walnuts didn't stave them off. Not sure if that'd be helpful. I never ended up going for the lollipops or nausea pills, but I have friends who swear by them.

I found eating little and often helped.
Ginger works for some people too.

Sadly the only thing that made mine even slightly more bearable was tablets from the Dr but I had HG and even with those I was still sick :sick: worse with my DD I was still being sick even as she was being born :dohh:

Lots of people swear by ginger but I found it made me more sick and now I cannot stand anything ginger :dohh:

Lemon sweets helped slightly :shrug: Good Luck

I have to never let myself get hungry, but also not too full. Marmite on toast and sherbert lemons help me. I find i get hungry but then the sight of most food disgusts me so its hard to work out what to eat ](*,)

For my pregnancies I had different things that worked, my first I drank ginger beer, like root beer or ginger ale but with a lot more ginger, just a few sips and I went from about to be sick to fine. My second I tried that and it didn't work at all, so I had to keep crackers on me at all times and just snack when I felt it coming on. Also smelling peppermint oil always helps me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->