What a day

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Well Hannah's no longer the perfect baby :lol:. She's had a very fussy day today and I'm hoping she goes down for bed after this bottle (been up since 4 a.m.) I need :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Oh hun, I hope you get some rest xxx:hugs: Though she's worth it isn't she ;) xxx

:hug: Hope you have a better night honey!

:hugs: I had the same day! Bella JUST went to sleep for the first time today for more than 20 mins. She's been asleep 35 mins. Let's hope she sleeps tonight.

Hope you get some rest. :hug: I'm waiting for that to happen with Rocco he's been perfect.

Hope you get some rest! lets hope its a one off and she goes back being a perfect baby soon! x

hahah it took Ted about 2 weeks to discover he didnt need to sleep all the time and that being awake and demanding to be held at all times was fun!!! Hehehhe, hope you're doing better . xx

:hugs: I had the same day! Bella JUST went to sleep for the first time today for more than 20 mins. She's been asleep 35 mins. Let's hope she sleeps tonight.

that was our day! night went better, though daddy didnt get much sleep ;)

Aww bless you hunny...it will get better...they change day by day don't they...Hope you have a batter night tnight xx

Aww hun i know how you feel , Max never cries and then one day he decided to be the fussiest thing ever had me up for a good 7 hrs with him cring and all he wanted was to have his pj changed cause his feet didnt fit in the slipper part lol :dohh:

lets just sya hes 3months in widness and 6 months in lenght !

:hug: to you and baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->