What a draaaaag!

MummyKP

Reaction score
This waiting business lasts forever!!! I've never known two weeks to go by so slowly!

AF due on the weekend but lots of signs that I could be pregnant....but trying not to get hopes high and don't want to test early!

I know! This is my first tww trying for No.2 and I've remembered how much I hated it last time. I just want it to be next week already.

I feel like Ive got loads of symptons but don't want to convince myself and then be gutted when AF arrives.

How long have you been ttc?

I know the feeling. I tested early today and of course bfn! Trying to resist testing now til AF is late despite my symptoms cos they're probably all in my head lol.

I'm dreadfully impatient don't remember being like this with my first. I'm 8DPO and this week is dragging.

What symptoms have you all got? When is AF due for you all? How long have you ladies been TTC for?

Well we were guna start after January cycle however DH decided to hop on to my board of wanting it ASAP few days after Christmas and didn't bother using a condom. According to FF I ovulated the day before but I don't actually know if and when I did. I assumed we'd missed it so wouldnt be possible, but I've got lots of symptoms on and off ATM so starting to question it! It's driving me insane!! Lol. He's telling me not to test until missed AF but I'm dying to know whether it's + or - just to stop my mind being on overdrive all the time!!

Hi, AF is due this Sunday. We had talked about TTC#2 at some point this year but got carried away one night so thought oh well looks like it's now lol.
I'm feeling a little bloated tonight and have a niggle on my left side but other than that all ok.

I'm on cycle 2. Think AF is due wednesday but i have a few different apps plus my ticker all telling me different things. I'm confused by my symptoms as i haven't had a proper period in years due to the coil so can't actually remember what is normal for me before AF arrives.

For the past few days i've had really sorry boobs, my face has broken out in spots, is oily and my hair is really greasy (vaguely remember having that in the early stages when pg with my youngest.)

I hate how early pregnancy symptoms are near enough the same as AF. Makes the 2ww even more frustrating lol.

The symptoms are horrible because they can be just like AF symptoms. I've never had AF symptoms apart from tummy cramps on cd1 every few cycles, and sometimes the odd breakout, which is why I'm questioning the whole thing!! For about 4-5 days now I've had nausea, tender breasts, wind (sorry!), cramping but doesn't last long at all (although today I had it all afternoon), and lower back pain the last two days, to the point where it's uncomfortable to sit down, lie down, be in a bath etc. It's all one big mess and I just want to know now!! Lol. Keep me posted on your progress ladies, good luck and baby dust to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->