What a F*c**r

T

thedog

Im so annoyed right now. :growlmad:
Me and my o/h live together and we have a cat and dog, and this morning i came downstairs to find the cat had been sick on the floor, i cleaned most of it up but i ended up gagging so i called my o/h down to ask if he would clean it up because i was on the verge of throwing up. He got in a huff and puff started sighing as if it was the end of the world, it was on wooden floor so it would easily clean up anyway.
I said to him 'God how will you cope when this baby arrives, babies throw up all the time'. he said 'yeh well its timing' (cause we're going out to town soon) and i said 'well what if your getting ready to go out and the baby is sick all down your coat' he said 'well i just better get used to it - drop the conversation its boring now'.

Im just major f***ed off! What a total idiot he is.
Sorry i wasn't sure where to post this.

jeez, sounds like the attitude my Oh has got...... its not fair and they say nasty things!? did your OH used to say things like this to you before, i dont think mine used to but now he does and last night went on a alcohol and whatever else binge,stayed out all night and then wanted me to drop his work clothes off to him when the roads were all snowy/icy. I cant believe how inconsiderate they are it makes me so upset, sorry for the mini rant, just cant believe that from being in a loving relationship would end up alone :( hope your OH steps up and gives you the support you deserve unlike mine......maybe they its not real for them yet x

my oh has a major one at the moment...
moaning about having to take me to see the MW today.. I'm like "well it's your baby too" he said "yes I know but do I have to pick you up from your house" (its quite a way from his. we dont live together) anywayim like "well yea, im ill I can hardly come to you and plus, it does take two to tango".. he replies "Oh no, it takes one to entrap" :( :( Meaning I trapped him into getting me pregnant.
Upset me all day that did.
I think its a man thing.

Aw thats awful, i feel sorry for you both :(
Men can be such pains in the backsides at times! and now he's being all nicey nicey! I wonder why i bother at times, its not just our babies, they helped to make them so its as much as their responsibility as ours in a way. xx

and what pisses me off all the more about men... is they'll say one thing but mean another.
example, mine telling me i trapped him- as soon as bubs is born he'll be like "EVERYONE, MEET MY DAUGHTER/SON"
Yea, righty'o....

I HATE HIM! but i also dont want to be on my own............:( dont see why they have to be so mean, maybe he is being nice because he realises he was in the wrong, i dont know i cant work them out!!!!they just seem like selfish creatures :( x

perhaps after the excitement of the BFP you get a few weeks along and the needy pregnant moments we have become a bit of an irritant.

After all they are not pregnant, they cant see that you are pregnant yet. Men are very single minded (well most are) and after the intitial dramas have died down just carry on with life and go back to thinking about themselves.

Especially if you dont live with your partner. He must be out of the loop a bit. And thats not your fault of course but I guess it makes it easier for him to forget what is going on.

:)

I'm sorry you ladies are going through this, men can be such tools sometimes can't they? You'd think that when you had the "baby" discussion with them they would realise a little more about what it entails!
Mind you, if you are having a woops baby (I don't like the phrase accident or mistake when talking about babies!) maybe he is having a hard time getting used to the fact he will no longer be the baby of the family!! :haha:

is this really worth getting upset over? i have pets too and, pregnant or not, i dont have anyone to take care of them for me

men sometimes dont grow up till baby is here sorry he is bein like this :hugs:

should have heard mine earlier when he called to ask what time my mw appointment was...
"Do they not know how hard its going to be parking at this time of the year. if theres no parking spaces im driving straight out... what the hell you going for anyway"

Nice to know they care huh?

Im so annoyed right now. :growlmad:
Me and my o/h live together and we have a cat and dog, and this morning i came downstairs to find the cat had been sick on the floor, i cleaned most of it up but i ended up gagging so i called my o/h down to ask if he would clean it up because i was on the verge of throwing up. He got in a huff and puff started sighing as if it was the end of the world, it was on wooden floor so it would easily clean up anyway.
I said to him 'God how will you cope when this baby arrives, babies throw up all the time'. he said 'yeh well its timing' (cause we're going out to town soon) and i said 'well what if your getting ready to go out and the baby is sick all down your coat' he said 'well i just better get used to it - drop the conversation its boring now'.

Im just major f***ed off! What a total idiot he is.
Sorry i wasn't sure where to post this.

Oh my, he is a rude one isnt he. This sort of attitude would land him on the sofa if that was my OH hun.

To the lady who said you " hate" your OH but you dont want to be alone is it really worth being with someone who makes you feel miserable just because you dont want to be alone?

I will say, I think I must have been lucky ladies, as my fiance wont let me go to any appointments alone and has been there for everything, he wouldnt moan about picking me up to take me to the midwives, I mean whats that all about? :growlmad:

You all deserve so much more than what your getting so far..x

should have heard mine earlier when he called to ask what time my mw appointment was...
"Do they not know how hard its going to be parking at this time of the year. if theres no parking spaces im driving straight out... what the hell you going for anyway"

:shock:

Awww, maybe im just getting in a huffy about nothing, i mean 99% of the time he's the perfect partner, just now and again he does things that really get me going.
I guess its different for a man as they aren't feeling the nerves/excitement/worries/ that we are all coping with at the moment.

Hope things get better for everybody xxx

My oh moans at me for being tired!
I felt like absolute crap yesterday but he still expected me to get out of bed and iron him a shirt. I wanted to keep my son home from playgroup as I knew I was going to feel crap when I had to go get him, and I did. I had to get the bus driver to stop as someone was eating cheese n onion crisps eww!

He just expects me to be able to get on with everything like normanl, and because he works that means he shouldnt have to do anything! lol

Cheese and onion crisps :haha:
awww, ive completely gone off sugary things, sounds weird but the thought of treacle tart (my used to be) favourite dessert makes me feel sick, i feel sick even when my O/H eats chocolate.
Ive got a craving for dairylee dunkers though :happydance:

I would cut this creep out of your life for a while and see if his attitude sharpens up. Having a baby is the ultimate priviledge and this approach is pretty shocking.

Oooh dairlyea dunkers! I love the jumbo tubes ones!
And I really wanted a bacon sarnie today which was great as I've hated the smell for ages! Lol

Im so sorry that these men are being such selfish buggers.

Like Eternal Rose I am lucky to have someone who would go nuts if I went to an appointment by myself. We argue more over him being over protective. I swear he would have me bedridden for 9 months if he could!

It makes me sad that these fellas are being so selfish and crap. However some of them might be just feeling snappy and will apologise later and some of them might need some time to come to terms with the whole thing.

Even the loveliest of men are pretty single minded and struggle to see beyond their own noses.

Just remember to look after number one (and number 2!) girls. You dont want your bean to grow up thinking that a mean daddy is a normal daddy.

I swear, men are more moody then we are!
My OH seriously asked me if I could not talk to him about the pregnancy unless I'm telling him about an appt. Because he's not "comfortable with it yet."
Really? Because he was prefectly comfortable making the baby!
But, since I've got the subtle guilt/water works thing down, I just cry a little and make him kiss my ass for the rest of the week. Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->