What a help! Lol

Expecting1

Reaction score
God bless my Hubby! I can barely take care of myself at the moment as I've got the damn flu!! And hubs has laid in bed with me all day <3
And due to an abdominal diastasis I'm not allowed to lift more than 5kg or get down or up on my own (any action that uses my ab muscles) hubs has to help me.
I managed to fix up our rooster's food and water bowl all by myself but hurt my knee as I was cleaning up haha my luck hey!
And with the baby brain hubs has helped me remember things.... Big things too like how many days left (78 :wohoo: lol) and even what I had for breakfast.... Which he makes me lol.
God I'd be lost without him!!!!!
Anyone else want to have a brag about their happy helpers? Lol.

Naw what a sweet dh...

Mines been super nice today .... Even if my hormones won't admit it haha....
It's his first day of his 8 week holidays

This is my last pregnant day and he's taken me to go get my blood tests(for my transfusion tomoro if I need it) then to get my favourite lunch of butter chicken from my special place at the shops (which is huge coz he hates the shops lol) then paid for me to get my neck and shoulder massage... Then bought me new expensive sunnies then came home and while I hung up some clothes the sweet heart vaccumed and mopped and cleaned the kitchen.
The whole house is now spotless and ready for bubs... He's such a sweetie... Dunno what id do without him.

Some days I could wax lyrical about how helpful my hubby is, other days I could strangle him for being unhelpful!

What I feel frustrating is the amount of praise he expects when he does something. He will come home from work to a spotless house, three course meal, garden done and not think about saying wow- well done. However he is the first to point out to me 'look I've done the dishes isn't that good?' Eh yeah - if I hadn't asked you to do them 3 days ago!

Seriously though, he gets out of bed to bring me crushed ice, rubs cream into my bump and let's me lie on the couch whilst he puts older kids to bed.

Aw that's great!! I recently got new boots because I'd been sad, no reason at all haha I was just sad.
So exciting! Congratulations and good luck :hugs: I will be stalking for pics in the next few days lol.

Some days I could wax lyrical about how helpful my hubby is, other days I could strangle him for being unhelpful!

What I feel frustrating is the amount of praise he expects when he does something. He will come home from work to a spotless house, three course meal, garden done and not think about saying wow- well done. However he is the first to point out to me 'look I've done the dishes isn't that good?' Eh yeah - if I hadn't asked you to do them 3 days ago!

Seriously though, he gets out of bed to bring me crushed ice, rubs cream into my bump and let's me lie on the couch whilst he puts older kids to bed.

Aw I can imagine how cute he must look all expectant for praise :haha:

God bless my Hubby! I can barely take care of myself at the moment as I've got the damn flu!! And hubs has laid in bed with me all day <3
And due to an abdominal diastasis I'm not allowed to lift more than 5kg or get down or up on my own (any action that uses my ab muscles) hubs has to help me.
I managed to fix up our rooster's food and water bowl all by myself but hurt my knee as I was cleaning up haha my luck hey!
And with the baby brain hubs has helped me remember things.... Big things too like how many days left (78 :wohoo: lol) and even what I had for breakfast.... Which he makes me lol.
God I'd be lost without him!!!!!
Anyone else want to have a brag about their happy helpers? Lol.

Aww my hubby is great to :thumbup: looks like we are due same day too x

Aww our oh's can be really helpful at times, I usually have trouble getting out of bed or off the sofa so oh usually pushes or pulls me up regardless of if its 3am and I need a pee lol
He has been keeping on top of the housework too which is a god send, (apart from ironing) he absolutely hates that ;-)
And when he notices my ankles start to swell he goes and gets me a cool foot spa to put my feet into.......little things like that make all the difference ;-) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->