what a horrible weekend

mickey

Reaction score
guys I am really not happy at all :cry:

finally admitting to myself that Juleika has eczma :cry: I went to see the gp on friday. we got oilatum and a cream prescribed!

we bathed her with the oilatum and applied the cream several times over the weekend, from which she develop a rush!

poor her, she was itching sooo much!!!!!

@ boots they said they do not have anything for her as she is too young and on sunday night we went to hospital as her whole upper body was covered with the rush!

there they said as well they can't give her anything, we should stop using the cream!

we got transferred to the paediatric dermatology in hospital by the gp yesterday. he said he did not see a reaction on this cream in his 35 years practising!

I felt so awful this weekend as I could not do anything for her besides cuddling and comforting her!

as well, I am not happy at all 'bout the thought she is suffering from eczma and there is little we can do 'bout it :cry:

:hugs: Don't really know what to say but I hope your LO starts to feel better soon.

My niece had severe ezcema when she was ababy. My sister used 'dream cream ' from a company called Lush. They have high street stores and a website.

You can use Sudocrem on Exema, thats fine for any age.

Lavender oil in the bath is also good, my son has excema and is using sigmacort. Any cream with urea is also good.Alot of childhood excema is outgrown, so fingers crossed this is a phase for your LO.
I live near the beach so we also take him there every chance we get, the salt water and sand is good for excema.
I hope she is feeling better.

thx guys :hi:

will try to find a suitable cream!

the rush has calmed down and she gladly doesn't seem to itch anymore.

I will keep her cool, put an extra rinse on her washing and will hoover daily :baby:

aww poor little love :(

Coby had it when he was a baby, he was given oilatum for his bath and centruben (sp?) cream, it worked really well and cleared up by the time he was 1

x

we had diprobase prescribed from gp.

I will try a moisturiser from the boots expert range for her as her skin is really really dry!

if this together with the oilatum doesn't help, I will look into the dream cream!

do you know from which age it is suitable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->