what a load of sh*t

J

JayleighAnn

first i got seen 1hour 10mins late! my appointment was half 4, I got seen at 20 to 6! I then got told I didn't need to be there as I'm only 5weeks pg and I needed to b 8 weeks for it, she then got me to do a urine test, which the student nurse tested for stuff, and then threw away when she needed to keep it! I had to give 5vials of blood and by the start of the 4th id started to dry up so she was wiggling it around and nearly pierced back through my skin the blood started streaming down my arm and she kept asking if i was ok and i was going no im going to be sick, and all my hearing went funny and stuff and she made me lay down on the bed, and said well we'll need to take more next time, book in for another 3 weeks tomorrow as your only 4+6

Thing is....she's not even my midwife!! She was just the one that was there when my appointment time was

Oh my sounds like you had a terrible time!! Not a great start to your antenatal care!!

Hope the next one goes better for you!!

At least you dont have her for the whole 9months hun xxx

oh not a great start. hope ur regular mw is more helpful x

I hope so aswell

My arm is killing me,I've got a lump where she had butchered me, and she was like "you might have a collapsed vein" I was like :| "No you're bleeding me dry!"

Aww hun im so sorry it didnt go well...at least you know its got to be better next time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've spoke to MIL and I'm going to mention it to my proper midwife next time.

I'm not happy with her trying to squeeze my 1hour appointment into a 20minute one and messing it all up.

Didn't get told anything, didn't get given any booklets or anything

Ugh, that sounds awful! Hopefully your next appointment will go better (and the first blood draws are by far the worst, because it seems like they take half a gallon worth in vials)!!!

Yikes, that sounds horrible! Hope the next ones are better!

My doctor rocks and I wait in the waiting room for up to 3 hours with like 30 different pregnant woman. I never mind though. They always say my appointment is at 12 and I just know ill be seen at 3 or so haha so its still good for me to go in at 12 this way I know ill be seen by threeish. SOmetimes it's faster though and depends on the day. I stay in the room for about 5 mins then she leaves. It's a quick prenatal appointment but she is sooooo good that I just keep going back to her. SOmetimes I do wonder htough what it would be like it I found a doctor that spent more time with me. He or she probably wouldnt be that great though. I had this OBGYN for 8-9 years and god I love her. She doesn't take crap. It's like she can look at you and say "get your ass on bed rest" lol

Well the reason mine was over an hour behind (the student nurse told me, I knew her from school) was because 4 people were over 20minutes late each and she had waited for them and put everyone else behind.

It wasn't mostly the waiting that got me wound up it was the fact that she then told m my 1hour would be cut down to 20minutes cause she wanted to go home!

Oh no thats terrible :(
Definatley complain, its not your fault other people were late and you should have suffered for it.

Over 9 years of going to mine .. I learnt to not even think about the time. Sorry youre appointment went crudddy. Kinda shitty though that a few late people makes others suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->