What a scary way to know your pregnant!

wow thank you! I have different thoughts and highs and lows, sometimes I feel real pregnant and i touch my belly, at other times im frowning because maybe i just lost it. the bleeding goes from medium to light to medium again and I have no clue what to do to keep my mind off of this. my mom had the same thing with me and I turned out to be healthy :] well, hopefully healthy in the baby making department!

congratulations hun.. thinking of you and praying for a sticky bean :hugs: x

iam praying for you all the way i had three bleeds and had a healthy baby so dont worry yourself too much xx

thank you all ^.^ bleeding is almost obsolete!!! ^.^

thats it im adding all of you!!! :] your good wishes and words have lifted my mood!!! thanks so much!

sending lots of luck your way xxx

how are you feeling yamkins? Has everything settled down? Let us know...

hey eclipse thank you so much for asking!!!! The pain is gone yesterday was the last day with pain...the blood has continued but today it was brown with pink or really light pink.... We're going to an ob/gyn tomorrow ASAP first thing in the morning because miami sucks so much when it comes to health...anyway! so tommorrow will be the day of errands, because we need to know now! :[

Other than that, my boobs have the dark areolas, the nipples are noticabley bigger, and I see bright dark blue veins getting bigger around them and on my shoulders! I get a bit of nausea after I eat ALWAYs and end up gagging, but no vomit yet :/....I think my levels may be either the same or higher, hopefully, higher :/

Thank you all again "]

I hope everything goes well and that you have a sticky bean!!!! *(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))*

hey eclipse thank you so much for asking!!!! The pain is gone yesterday was the last day with pain...the blood has continued but today it was brown with pink or really light pink.... We're going to an ob/gyn tomorrow ASAP first thing in the morning because miami sucks so much when it comes to health...anyway! so tommorrow will be the day of errands, because we need to know now! :[

Other than that, my boobs have the dark areolas, the nipples are noticabley bigger, and I see bright dark blue veins getting bigger around them and on my shoulders! I get a bit of nausea after I eat ALWAYs and end up gagging, but no vomit yet :/....I think my levels may be either the same or higher, hopefully, higher :/

Thank you all again "]

hi yamkins how did everthing go at the hospital? are you and the baby ok i really hope everthing is ok for you! xx

Hope you are doing well! Sounds like a tough time. FX for you!

hi everyone, and again thank you for your wishes! I had a "chemical" pregnancy, but it is still a miscarriage. I think that I was pregnant before I went to the hospital and then when I was at the hospital I lost it and my levels went down WHICH the doctor didnt bother to tell me that it might have been a chemical pregnancy instead of having me go through all this torture thinking that I might have a chance,

In retrospect, I went to a good ob/gyn, 10 times better than the one I went to, and said I had a "chemical" pregnancy and that I wouldnt need a D&C because it was already coming out naturally with the old blood, which was brown all these days. Now I have a level of below 2 of hcg and I feel a bit better because now I know I might not have as many complications so I can move forward and keep trying again! and to spare you too much info on the TTC just go to my journal! https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...on-his-journal-trying-conceive-hopefully.html

hi there. just read thru your story and im sorry about ur loss.just give urself time to recover and start trying again. hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->