What a strange night - is this progress?

oops he did it again - twice! fingers crossed he keeps this new habit up! :D

It's definitely progress, and I think you did the right thing by not pushing the TTC issue. I wonder if all men secretly want to be in control of TTC and want it to be their idea? They all seem to say that they don't want to TTC yet, but if it happens they would be pleased:shrug:

woooh! Mush!

you know from reading my journal that I was in a similar situation last week! I really think your OH is the same as my hubby in that he panics at the thought of officialy TTC but is fine with NTNP!
Keep me updated hun!! Maybe we can be bump buddies together lol
xx

awwwwwww ley I really hope so chick! lolol XXX

Good luck :) And I hope this is a sign for you, sounds like good news to me, men are strange things I don't think they like the label TTC, too scary!

Hey,

That sounds so positive - good luck and fingers crossed for you

Sarah x

Knowing men's lack of knowledge in this field (actually, I was the same a time ago), he probably thinks he has already got you pregnant the first time he didn't withdraw (which could be possible of course). It certainly sounds promising, keep us posted! X

Knowing men's lack of knowledge in this field (actually, I was the same a time ago), he probably thinks he has already got you pregnant the first time he didn't withdraw (which could be possible of course). It certainly sounds promising, keep us posted! X

hhahaah you have him spot on! I complained about my boobs hurting and he said "you're pregnant" when I said I can't be, he couldnt get in into his head that you can only catch around OV day, and he didn't do the dirty dirty at the right time! until you said that though, I didn't click!

:flower:

hhahaah you have him spot on! I complained about my boobs hurting and he said "you're pregnant" when I said I can't be, he couldnt get in into his head that you can only catch around OV day, and he didn't do the dirty dirty at the right time! until you said that though, I didn't click!

LOL, my hub was the same, thought that if we did it once, whatever the time in my cycle I would immediately be pregnant. They must also think they have supersperm :spermy:

Congrats and good luck hun! My other half did exactly the same thing last night after we had a really long heart to heart where he admitted he s really broody and feels ready to be a Dad (this was after I caught him going all doey eyed and paternal over my baby half sister lol). So yeah, was kinda shocked, but it has definitely confirmed my thoughts that because HE was the one to make the decision, as he knew I have been ready for a while, it's time to start a family.

Oops, sorry - thread hijack!!

Anyways, like I said good luck and let us know if you get lucky :D

:dust:

Awww and the same to you Vicki! Keep us updated too!

LOL, my hub was the same, thought that if we did it once, whatever the time in my cycle I would immediately be pregnant. They must also think they have supersperm :spermy:

LOL, although to be fair, that's what everyone tells you when you're a teenager or whatever isn't it :shrug: It wasn't until a couple of years ago when I properly started reading about it all that I realised quite how small a window there was for getting pregnant. I thought maybe you got a week or 10 days, but I was shocked to find out it was only about 24 hours!

Mushmouth - seems like he's happy to do it then! Just doesn't want the label of it. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->