what a week...

AmandaAnn

Twin Mommy
Reaction score
i'm ttc #1 for 2 1/2 years, was on my 4th cycle of clomid, when i got my bfp last saturday. so excited. 3 hcg tests this week, and yesterday, my 5 year anniversary, i learn my hcg has gone down. now i just sit here and wait for nature to take its course. glad ive had bnb to turn to, but this is so hard. now turning to those of you who have been here.

how long does it usually take from the time hcg decreases? i just want it to be over.

So sorry for your loss, its even harder because you had been trying for such a long time. How high did your hcg get as this normally can give you an indication of how long it takes. Mine got up to about 1200 and I took about 2 weeks to fully miscarry but I know that I was much longer than the usual woman. Have you had any bleeding?

There are lots of people here who have been through similar things and I found it extremely helpful and reassuring to talk to people.

Try posting in the miscarriage support forum too

xx

it was always quite low...68, 93, then 26 yesterday. thank you.

Mine was at 18, then it took 3 days to fully m/c. I found this site really supportive - lean on us :)

hi i really know how you feel iv been tryin over 3 years and finaly got a bfp in april , but it ended in a mmc in july , i got told on the 21st of june that my levels were going down and no heartbeat , and it took till the 1st july for me to pass naturly , then on the 6th of july my hpts went negitive , i think it can take a wee while for hsg to drop but every one is diff , and im so sorry that you have to go thro this and want to send you a big :hugs:

So sorry for your loss hun, take care of yourself, its hard but you will get through it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->