What about sex?

Angela89

Reaction score
Well I have heard people say sex during pregnancy is perfectly fine but then I have heard others say they had MC not long after sex but didn't think it was related. So my question to you all is: Is Sex safe? I mean we have done it a couple times since I found out & everything was fine no problems at all. But I've just gotten scared now, afraid something will happen. I will be 6 weeks Monday! What are your thoughts?

everyone has sex lol if we didnt during pregnancy i think we would all go mad.. your fine to have sex unless you OB/midwife says no

Popping over from 3rd tri - hope you don't mind :)

Sex is fine unless you're on pelvic rest - for things like spotting, etc! I don't do it now because its too uncomfortable :haha:

I've been put on rest and told no sex for 3 weeks by my doc...so unless you are told not to, there is no harm.

Yeah if there's no reason not to!!! Get bump and grinding! I always want more sex when I'm pregnant! :D

I agree there is no reason not to unless you are medically advised. I personally chose not to during pregnancy. But to each there own. There are other ways to be intimate if you want to wait for a little while.

Me and OH have been having regular sex this time round. Last time with my mc we had sex and the next morning I did bleed but now I realise it probably wasn't anything we had done as I had cramps all that day anyway..so it was just life unfortunately. This time round (touch wood) lol no pun intended.. I haven't had any bleeding after intercourse so far. x

I imagine it's more like with women going into labor... if you're going to miscarry soon the sex might hurry it up, but if you're not, it won't make it happen.

unless advised not to, I would:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->