What age did you take your baby swimming?

LogansMummyxx

Mother To Baby Logan
Reaction score
Hey,

title says it all really :D
I started taking Logan a few weeks ago wen he was 4 months

https://newphoto.bump-and-beyond.com/photos/0/45/4573.png
x

Ive taken jacob every week since he was 6 weeks old :) infact we went yesterday morning and just got back now from another swim :) XxX

same age, 4 months at christmas we took him on holiday and we stay at the resort. He loved it

I started taking Jacob about a month ago! x

we started around 8 weeks and have lessons once a week, and then maybe go with family or friends another time a week :)

I didn't start with the lessons but I've taken Lola about 4 times since she turned 2 months. I plan on making it a regular thing soon...

I'm taking Lexie after she's had all of her vaccinations. So after her 8 week ones i'll start going every 2 week. :) I can't wait.

do you take them even when its cold outside because i was thinkin about takin my lo but i am scared incase its too cold outside n he gets ill or sumthin.... even tho he wrapped up warm n such.

Rhys has been going since he was 6 weeks, we went this morning in fact! I take him even when its cold outside but make sure I have 2 towels by the pool, dry him off in the first one, then whip off his nappy and snuggle him to keep him warm in the second one, then he has a warm bottle which settles him long enough for me to get changed. I take him home in a babygrow (because its easy to get on him) and put a snow suit over the top

LO was 10 weeks when we went for the first time (last Thursday).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->