What age did your LO have 0 bottles?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
What age were your kids taken 100% from bottles? How did you do it? & what was their food routine through the day?

Any or all of those questions would be fab lol x

My friends daughter stopped bottles at 2 years old :)\

She just stopped cold turkey !

I took my son off a bottle a few days after his 2nd birthday, and he never asked for it once :) HV say off bottles totally but the age of one but i dont see no harm in letting them have it a bit longer, unless they are having juice in it!

Dec has been of the bottle for almost 2 weeks now Yay. I cant take any credit for it he done it all by himself, he dropped the night bottle to start then got a bit sick of his morning bottle. As you know he will be 14 months on the 29th of this month so he came off the bottle 100% just over 13 months xx

I follow 'Anabel Karmel' weaning plan and she says babies should be of bottles by 12 months. Then you introduce cows milk 400ml per day.Their intake should be mostly solids.I think her book is fab. Been following it since Skyler turned 6 months and he is doing great! Eating like a little piggy.

Ethan came off bottles around 2, now he has his milk at night in his special cup(its cow print :) )... I have to be quite strict with his food habits during the day though as he has ADHD... But 3 square meals with the odd biscuit/banana in between.

The way we done it was to cut them out 1 at a time, and in the end he just had his night time bottle...so when the time come we let him choose a new cup for his milk and told him that the bottles were for little babies and he was a big boy now :)

12 months Carly was , but she weaned herself off of them at 10 months , she just would never take them and always wanted the beacker. (Docs said there is nothing i can do as i couldnt force her too take from it.)
I will be doing the same for ella at 12 months, ill just slowly stop.

we took bottles of rhys at 10months.

we just switched to those ones from boots... and he was fine with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"