What age did your LO start.......

clb1982

Reaction score
To craw and sit up unaided?

Think my Holly is trying to crawl bless her

My niece is trying to crawl at 7 months (she was a preemie) but doesn’t quite have the idea yet or the strength, she gets so frustrated, bless her, it’s so funny to watch!

Alasdair tries to crawl. He can rock back and forward but he still tries and fails! He's been sitting unaided since around 4.5 months. He goes from sitting position to crawling position but can't go from his tummy to crawling position (although he tries).

My niece is trying to crawl at 7 months (she was a preemie)

that's early for a term baby to try and crawl, never mind a premie! She must be doing really well :)

Hannah has been able to sit up unaided for a few weeks now, though she was over-correcting herself after reaching for everything in site until the last week or two. She tries to crawl when on her tummy but not from the sitting position.

Brennan started sitting at 5 months and he started crawling at 7. He is so fast now, it boggles the mind.

Dec was crawling at 7 months and sitting unaided at 7.5 months, yes he could crawl before he could sit !!!! Lol

Believe it or not, Gabbi is trying!!! Ok, it will take a while, I hope, but she turns around on her blanket/mat, face her one way and 2 mins later she's facing another, she can also go backwards and yesterday she got on her knees with belly off the ground!!! Lasted about 3 seconds! She's been rolling over for ages now, oh blimey, we don't have enough room in our house for crawling yet!!!!!!! I have to get OH moving on the new house!

Jack started crawling last month and was sitting up at 5 months on his own.

jack sat alone at 4 months but not for long by 5 months he was really steady.

jack crawled backwards at 41/2 months and went forwards at 5 months x

thomas was sitting at 5 months.and he started crawling last week at 8 months 3 weeks.now hes 9 months

elliot cant sit up unaided yet, he wants to crawl-moves his arms and legs about but hasn't worked out that he needs to lift his belly yet!

Colton sat unaided right before 6 months
and crawled at 9.5-10 months :dohh:

He was held ALL THE TIME and would scream when put on the floor forever, though. He didn't actually start going on the floor until he was 8 months and we moved into a place with carpet.

Tabs is nearly sitting up, not really crawling obv she more does worm movement along the floor ha ha ha

Benn sat up at 5 months and crawled at 7 months i thought he was going to crawl sooner cus he commando crawled when he was 6 months he was so strong he used to hold the side of the settee and stand unaided when he was 6 months. Ellie on the other hand has been abit slow on the up take on anything shes so laid back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->