what age did your LO stop using jumperoo???

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by tristansmum, Jun 7, 2011.

1. tristansmum

tristansmum Well-Known Member

Tristan is 7.5 months and recently he doesn't really like being in his jumperoo. He first went in at 3 months and would jump for 30 minutes. loved it. Now he fusses alot and wants out after 5-10 minutes. He is not crawling yet but loves to stand and pulls up on us and then makes steps. he is quite independent boy. Just wondering what age you noticed your LO losing interested in jumperoo. thanks

2. charlotte-xo

charlotte-xo Alfie and Darcey's mummy

alfies starting to get abit peed off with his so we bought him a walker and he loves it, sits there for atleast 30 minutes.

<3

3. OmarsMum

OmarsMum Well-Known Member

He didn't, he outgrew it length wise at 9.5 months when his whole feet started to touch the floor & he started to move the whole frame up while jumping. Now he jumps on our bed :rofl:

4. tristansmum

tristansmum Well-Known Member

haahaa

5. emsiee

emsiee Mum of 2

We sold Jessicas last week. It was just sitting there doing nothing, she much prefers cruising and crawling, so Id say around 9 months, she just got fed up with it. :flower:

6. oliviarose

oliviarose Well-Known Member

Harrison has never been a big fan of his. But at the moment he moans as soon as he is put in it. I am trying to decide whether to get rid of it or not. It is cluttering up our kitchen. I am reluctant to sell it though, as I got it 2nd hand and it took me a while to find one.

Harrison is 7.5 months old.

7. fizzy2010

fizzy2010 Well-Known Member

Charlotte is 8 months and has just started to lose interest in hers. If she goes in it I need to sit right infront of it to keep her interested so it has lost a bit of its appeal!

8. xSophieBx

xSophieBx Mummy to a Beautiful Girl

I'm only just selling mine now as she recently kept crying everytime I put her in it as she prefers crawling, cruising and causing mischief lol xx