what age did your LO stop using jumperoo???

tristansmum

Reaction score
Tristan is 7.5 months and recently he doesn't really like being in his jumperoo. He first went in at 3 months and would jump for 30 minutes. loved it. Now he fusses alot and wants out after 5-10 minutes. He is not crawling yet but loves to stand and pulls up on us and then makes steps. he is quite independent boy. Just wondering what age you noticed your LO losing interested in jumperoo. thanks

alfies starting to get abit peed off with his so we bought him a walker and he loves it, sits there for atleast 30 minutes.

<3

He didn't, he outgrew it length wise at 9.5 months when his whole feet started to touch the floor & he started to move the whole frame up while jumping. Now he jumps on our bed :rofl:

He didn't, he outgrew it length wise at 9.5 months when his whole feet started to touch the floor & he started to move the whole frame up while jumping. Now he jumps on our bed :rofl:

haahaa

We sold Jessicas last week. It was just sitting there doing nothing, she much prefers cruising and crawling, so Id say around 9 months, she just got fed up with it. :flower:

Harrison has never been a big fan of his. But at the moment he moans as soon as he is put in it. I am trying to decide whether to get rid of it or not. It is cluttering up our kitchen. I am reluctant to sell it though, as I got it 2nd hand and it took me a while to find one.

Harrison is 7.5 months old.

Charlotte is 8 months and has just started to lose interest in hers. If she goes in it I need to sit right infront of it to keep her interested so it has lost a bit of its appeal!

I'm only just selling mine now as she recently kept crying everytime I put her in it as she prefers crawling, cruising and causing mischief lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->