What age was your LO when his/her first tooth arrived?

charlie07

Reaction score
Seeing as we will be going through the teething stage very soon, thought I'd stay on the subject and ask another question.

The reason I am doing this is that books can contradict each other and as far as I am concerned, I have got more information off all you mothers on this forum than anywhere else. Experience counts for more than anything I think. So thank you in advance for helping out :hugs:

Question:

What age was your little one when his/her first tooth came through?

Amy was six months. Now she is 13 months she has 8, four top four bottom.

But I know some babies who don't cut a tooth until they are one! So it can vary. x

maddi was 6months when her first two came through. she's now 7months and getting her top ones :) but as fairywings said, it really does vary x

Jack is 7 months and he dosent have any yet

Sam has just turned 6months and got his two bottom teeth through last week

Dec got his first at 7 months and he is now 15 months and he has 15 teeth.

Yasmine is 8 months and has a grand total of NONE haha Her 6 week younger cousin Jasmine (I know!) has 2!! x

Olivia was around 26wks & 2 wks later her other came thru at the bottom too. Shes now 13months & has 12.
My cousin on the other hand was 11months before he cut his first & now at 15months has 4.

just the sunday past - so at 26 weeks!!! his bottom two and i think the top two are about to appear too!!! i am so glad as he seems to have been teething forever!!!!

Jessie got hers about a week and half ago so she was close on 8 months xXx

4 and half months old, first tooth came through and the second one came the next day !! He started teething at 2 months old

josh has been teething 4 what seems like ages... i think he's prob been teething since he was around 5months and still no teeth. He's just turned 10 months on tuesday!

bottom front two: 4.5 months
top two I-teeth: 5.5 months
top front two: 6.5 months
.. and he just got one more on bottom like two days ago. :D

1 day before he turned 8 months :) Bottom two came on the same day, none since..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->