What age?

Rusks - when she could hold them herself, at random times, on random days

Properly, at 6 months x

3 months .. but that was because of Brookes reflux. If she hadnt of had that i would of gone for it at 4 months :)

Landon was right under 4mo. Casen was 5 mo. Hayden we startd at 9mo but he didn't really eat until 9mo.

19 weeks so pretty much 4 and a half months. I was gonna wait until 6 months but her tummy was rumbling in the night!

4 months 1 week easier if I said 18 weeks I guess :rofl:

I am confused I dont know when to start as William seems to show signs now.

maddi had a rusk at 5 months, but she wasn't weaned till after 6months, i just followed her signs, and went with her :) x

Chloe had a rusk at 4 months (just one!) and was weaned at 5 and a half months but she's only started to take an interest in food at all in the last month

I gave Simeon a little babyrice for a couple of days at 4 months, but the HV recommended that I wait until 5 months as his digestive system isn't properly ready - so I took her advice and started at 5 months (this week). Just pureed veg for tea for now, will introduce readybrek in the mornings in a couple of weeks. x

I find this one rather confusing.
Our health region goes by the WHO guidelines and recommends not introducing any solids until 6 mos.
But lots of other sources say that 4 mos is fine.
We decided to introduce rice cereal sometime next month. Probably just before he's 6 mos, I guess. I'm sure he's more than ready for it now, but I would rather be cautious and follow the guidelines. I don't want to overwhelm his little gut.

annabelle was 19 weeks too she was really showing signs but was trying to wait, we only started on docs orders but so glad i did start then doubt i could have kept her going much longer without it

Lou
xxx

just gave brandon some food today and hewill be 4 months old in 11 days, we were just seeing what he would do and he loved it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->