What and when?

A

AppleBlossom

For those whose LO's have 3 meals a day, what do they have for each meal and what time do they have it at?

9.30am Porridge
12.30pm Half a fruit jar
6.30pm Half a dinner jar

Ruby has breakfast at about half 9 and has dried baby cereal like the baby rice cartons. For her lunch she usually has it about 2 oclock and has a whole veg savory jar and then her dinner is about 6.30 and she will have a whole jar again usually meat savory.

Thanks girls, I'm going to start giving Grace 3 meals now. I've started today. So it'll be:

10am- Fruity Porridge
1pm-Fruit Jar
5.30pm-Dinner Jar

I usually give her her dinner jar between 5.30-6 so I can get her in the bath and in her pj's by the time my OH gets in at 7 so I can do dinner. Do you think that might be too early? She has a bottle usually around half 7 before she goes to bed. How many bottles should I be giving when she's having 3 meals?

Teddy is on 2 meals a day but has 2 cubes of vege and 2 cubes of fruit per meal. Currently at 12ish adn 5ish.
I might start him on 3 meals after Christmas.
I offer as much milk as he'll have (bfing).

PS - hey girls - lets get blending our own - much cheaper and nicer than jars! :baby:

I don't have enough time to make my own lol. I just get 10 cow and gate jars for £4.50 in tesco

I don't have enough time to make my own lol. I just get 10 cow and gate jars for £4.50 in tesco

haha fair enough!
I did a big Cook-off last weekend in a couple of hours and froze lots. I dont have time day to day either. I left baby with daddy in front of the football on tv and made a big mess in the kitchen :)

£4-50 isnt bad..probably cheaper than my flippin organic veges!!lol

I love making my own food...i usually do it when bubs is asleep...have the odd jars for variety xxx

I use Hipp Organic jars. Sooo yummy! :blush: Not that I eat what she leaves over or anything! :rofl:

Max has 3 meals plus snacks

9am : cereal and fruit
1pm: pudding and rusk(or fruits)
3pm: snack ( carrot sticks or soft bites)
6pm: veggies & meat (or pastas)
8pm: yogurt with his night bottle of 6 oz

Max has 3 meals plus snacks

9am : cereal and fruit
1pm: pudding and rusk(or fruits)
3pm: snack ( carrot sticks or soft bites)
6pm: veggies & meat (or pastas)
8pm: yogurt with his night bottle of 6 oz

he can already manage to hold and chew a carrot stick? (cooked i assume?..) that's great!

tommy has
8am porridge half a jar
12 petit filous fruit or fruity custard
5 ish half a dinner jar
8 ish bed time snack (rusk or porridge with bottle)

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->