What are some names you love?

xSarahM

Two Beautiful Angels
Reaction score
What are your favourite names ever?
The names we've picked out so far are: Ledger Joshua + Noah Antony
I also like Harry, Thomas, Corben, Rauridh, Zachary + Archie.

The girls names we've picked are: Aoife Marya Noelle + Calliope Maela Nina. I also like, Spencer, Briony, Imogen, Piper, Aria, Aurelia, Maelie.

I really like names which arent very common!

I love Ethan ( :) ), Isaac and Noah for boys, Mali and Rose for a girl :)

I love really classic names, and Italian style names. I love flower names too! For example, I love Eleanor & Elisabeth, Valentina & Aurora, and Daisy & Heather.

I really don't like common, trendy or "kre8iv" names. For example, I love love love the name Isabelle, but I know too many baby Isabelle's, so thats out. Not keen on Kaylee/Kyla/Kyah or any of those, too trendy for me. And as for kre8iv, I hate when people mess with classy spellings! Example, a lady I know named her daughter Lucy (my name), but spelled it "Lewseigh". Horrible, I think! Looks like theres more that I hate than I like :haha:

Example, a lady I know named her daughter Lucy (my name), but spelled it "Lewseigh". Horrible, I think! Looks like theres more that I hate than I like :haha:

Thats just cruel! Does she hate her child? :haha:

Our son is Riley James, DH's great grandfather's name was Riley, and my DH's middle name. I personally can't see why Riley has turned into a girls name :( His middle name James is my best friend. Was my neighbor since childhood too.

For our second child, if it's a girl ( like we want), he will be Krystal Chevelle. If a boy we were thinking Lukas. Not really decided on a middle name, but think we might go with my brothers name Chris, so Lukas Christopher.

I love the name Brayden. OH hates it though.

I would absolutely love to name a little girl Emma Lily, but DH isn't too keen on it... yet! :haha:

I love really classic names, and Italian style names. I love flower names too! For example, I love Eleanor & Elisabeth, Valentina & Aurora, and Daisy & Heather.

I really don't like common, trendy or "kre8iv" names. For example, I love love love the name Isabelle, but I know too many baby Isabelle's, so thats out. Not keen on Kaylee/Kyla/Kyah or any of those, too trendy for me. And as for kre8iv, I hate when people mess with classy spellings! Example, a lady I know named her daughter Lucy (my name), but spelled it "Lewseigh". Horrible, I think! Looks like theres more that I hate than I like :haha:

oh gosh I completely agree with you about spellings, today at the grocery store checkout the cashiers name was Kristofur :dohh:

Lewseigh looks like the name of some sort of disease! Or perhaps a town in the british countryside. Anyway, the moral of the story is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, what is wrong with Lucy?!

I'd think Lewseigh would be a lot harder to spell than Lucy. I dont like Lewseigh spelt that way (and I like non-traditional spellings too). Nearly gagged when I saw a old freind nammed her daughter Lybbe (I prefer the traditional Libby).

Exactly! I was so glad she went with that version though, her alternative was "Loosea", which is a hundred times worse than "Lewseigh"! Good to know I wasn't the only one horrified by this, thanks ladies :D :flower:

Exactly! I was so glad she went with that version though, her alternative was "Loosea", which is a hundred times worse than "Lewseigh"! Good to know I wasn't the only one horrified by this, thanks ladies :D :flower:

haha I can't help but think of I love Lucy when I see Loosea

I can't decide on any good names. I feel compelled to pick a Jewish name for more than a few reasons, including my dd has a very Jewish name. So I feel stuck when I look at names. It would be weird to name one kid Avram and another one something trendy or whatever like Liam, Aiden or something like that, you know? So I feel like we have to stay in line with our first kid's name and that narrows the choices so much...

i like far too many names, it sucks trying to pick just 1!

so far my top girls ones are (its a longgg list!)
Phoenix, Skyla, Bella, Chloe, Ocean, Summer, Poppy, Rylee, Maisie, Mollie, Peyton, Shiloh, Tallulah, Scarlett, Piper, Nevaeh, Athena, Kadence, Taylor, Harlow, Addison, Madison and Kairi.....

i just cant decide! lol
xx

I can't decide on any good names. I feel compelled to pick a Jewish name for more than a few reasons, including my dd has a very Jewish name. So I feel stuck when I look at names. It would be weird to name one kid Avram and another one something trendy or whatever like Liam, Aiden or something like that, you know? So I feel like we have to stay in line with our first kid's name and that narrows the choices so much...

I dont think it would be too weird :shrug: Like i said, our first choice for a girl name is Aoife, thats about as Irish as you can get! And no one in our family is Irish in the slightest at all.. And then we've chosen Calliope second, which is the name of a Greek God?
Then for my boys I more or less came up with Ledger myself (because i adore Heath Ledger, the actor.) and then Noah is from Hewbrew Origin..

I dont think it would be too weird :shrug: Like i said, our first choice for a girl name is Aoife, thats about as Irish as you can get! And no one in our family is Irish in the slightest at all.. And then we've chosen Calliope second, which is the name of a Greek God?
Then for my boys I more or less came up with Ledger myself (because i adore Heath Ledger, the actor.) and then Noah is from Hewbrew Origin..

i love the name noah!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back