What are the chances I could be pregnant?Hmmm.

mamaxs4

Reaction score
I started my period on Jan. 24 . Then about 14-16 days later I bled for a couple of days. My hubby and I had sex on the 11. I checked for cm today and there didn't seem to be any and my cervix was sort of high. I didn't think there would be a chance of pregnancy when we had sex, but now I'm a little concerned. I really wanted to lose some more weight before getting pregnant again. But...what's done is done. Does anyone think the chances are good that I'm not going to wind up preggo from that late night romp? We aren't trying but aren't trying to prevent anything. I do want to lose some more weight, but it wouldn't be tragic if I didn't.

Well first did you use any protection? If you didn't then there is a chance you could be pregnant best way to find out is do a test of wait and see if AF shows up :thumbup:
Good luck by the way :thumbup:
x

Nope, no protection....just wondering how the chances were with that really odd cycle. I was waiting until 14 days past my period so i could go to the doc for another pap smear and I remember not being able to go because of the mid-cycle bleeding. Should I still expect AF on either the 22 or 23 like normal?

I am in exactly the same boat as you, just one day ahead lol. Plus I have symptoms coming out of my ears, but trying not to get my hopes up too high!! Good luck hun :) xx

Good lunk to both of u, hope u get the result u want! xx

If you have sex without any protection I suppose there is always a chance of getting pregnant since sperm can live in you for a long time (I think its roughly 5 days), you could ovulate at different times, and well I've seen some crazy stories! If in doubt take a test and lots of luck for you!! :happydance:

I don't really have any symptoms. Just yesterday and today, when I have wiped there was a spot of bright red blood. Hmmm, when should I test? After the 22nd maybe? I'm kind of hoping I'm not for right now. I might have to go back to work, hubby's job is on the line, cuz his boss is PMSing on him.

AF is due between the 20th and 22nd....I'm starting to feel doubtful, we had sex on the 11th and my last period was the 24th, wouldn't my last day to ovulate be on the 9th. The 9th would have been 17days...the 11th would be 19 days?!? Is this possible? And after what happened yesterday at the store...I was going after my 2yr old son because he was headed behind the counter and my feet slipped out from underneath me and I fell hard, could anything have been jarred lose, I measn something about the lower part of my stomach just doesn't feel right and well, my back hurts and I'm having twinges along the right side of my back...so I hope nothing happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->