what are the chances of a mmc after seeing HB

Don't you girls worry! A HB is a sign of a healthy strong baby. When I had a mc, I never had heard the HB yet. With my son, I had a scan at 7 weeks and they gave me different dates (Said 5 weeks) and he was fiiiine. :hugs:

Hi Aiden's mummy. I had an ultrasound recently at 6 weeks and 6 days and everything was great but I still have that fear that come my next scan something will be wrong its normal. Anyway I'm reading "your pregnancy bible" and it says that once a fetal heartbeat has been seen the risk of miscarriage drops to about 3%. On the bright side it's a 97% chance everything will be fine! It's easy to forget that but really it's a small risk of something going wrong! Good luck x

Not looking good for me then, as I saw heartbeat last Wednesday when I was just 7 weeks and she said I was measuring 6 weeks.

It can happen hun I am sure baby will be fine :hugs:

how have u all had early scans?? thought first one was at 10 to 12 weeks can u pay to have it private? imin the uk xx

I had a bleed hun so they scanned me x

I had 2 mc's (in a row) and they offered me an early scan with baby number 3, but refused to with this one, so I went private. I thought £80 was worth it to meet my baby bean for the first time! :)

I read that the chance drops to between 2-5% on a lot of sites when I looked up the same thing after a hb is seen. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->