what are the chances?

pennypen

Reaction score
Hey guys so at this point in my life my boyfriend and I are forced to live long distance for a while:( because of this we were hoping to not try and conceive until we are living in the same place which would be in a year. We saw eachother recently for about 10 days and obviously after being away from eachother for so long got a little carried away in the bedroom if ya get what I mean. We used the pull out method and as far as I was able to tell he was able to in time for all of our encounters and made sure to pee in between if we went more than once. So on March 3rd is when we were together again and had sex leading up to the 7th. I got my period on the 9th but usually have a shorter period so on the 12th it was there in the morning but by night it was gone and we had sex twice that night and the next day I had to leave again. Around the 19th I got very tender breasts and some googling led me to that being one of the first early pregnancy symptoms. I did the math and if sperm can live inside the body for 3-5 days I assumed that if by some chance I was I would have had to have ovulated around the 14th-17th which would have put that at day 6,7,8 or 9 to ovulate which seems a little early? I have a fairly normal 29 day cycle and although I havn't paid too much attention to when I ovulate based on my discharge I would guess I do around day 13-16. I took a first response pregnancy test at 11dpo of what would have been the sperm living 5 days and me ovulating on day 9 of my cycle and it came back negative. Is there a good chance I'm not pregnant and am worrying for nothing? I wanna have kids some day but circumstances have just made this an unideal time to do it. sorry this is so long I wasn't sure what details were and weren't relevant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->