what are the odds?

Ashlee B x

Teejay N Kaycie
Reaction score
Hey girls just wondering if any of you can shed some insight :)

So I have an almost 5year old (birthday is next week) and a 15 month old. Me n OH aren't the most fertile of people, it took 7 months to conceive our first after being on the pill 2 years and took 19 months to conceive our second after being on the pill just a year.

I saw a doctor for blood tests who said its likely I don't ovulate every month, but my cycles are so irregular I don't think I was going at the right times for the tests.

So anyway, after my second LO I tried the mini pill but it made me bleed solidly for 3 months. I tried the combined pill and gave me thrush continuously so we decided we'd just not use anything and NTNP (OH doesn't really want anymore so we're being careful) but past few days I've had loads of EWCM and sharp needle type pain in my left side so I can assume I was ovulating, well we DTD about 3 times over these 4/5 days n he always pulls out, sorry for TMI, but I was on top one time and he told me to jump off coz he was about to cum and as I did so he was 'cumming' n I'm sure I wiped off abit on/in me.

Just wondering if anything is likely to come of this? It was 2 days ago and 2day I've not noticed any EWCM so I more than likely ovulated wednesday..

Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->