What are these called??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherofboys

Reaction score
DS3 has seen an advert for (from the glimpse I caught) what looked like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles heads, on a base that you push down and they pop up. I thought it looked like a good little stocking filler but I can not find them. Mainly because I don't know what they are called.
Has anyone else seen this advert? Do you have any idea as to what they are called so I can try to find them?
Thanks

No thats like the old fishing game. I'll just have to hope I see the advert again soon

I saw an advert today for teenage mutant ninja turtles hopping heads

https://www.toysrus.com.au/www/732/files/58885_1.jpg

thats them!!! I haven't seen the advert since. Thanks so much! Why didn't think to google hopping? I was using popping and apparently that makes ALLLLLL the difference lol

My little boy would love these have you got a link please? X

Oh I'll look on there. I've tried amazon, ebay, toys r us and smyths and couldn't find them.

Thanks for this, I went googling after seeing the pic, if you don't mind whether they are turtles or not I bought the normal funny face ones on toys r us for the stockings for £1.98 each :flower:

I found the normal ones, but I wanted the turtle ones LOL

found them here, sadly not yet in stock but I'll be keeping an eye on them.

https://www.thetoyshop.com/Outdoors/Garden-toys/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Hopping-Headz/p/519676

Although I notice the packaging is different. Do you think they package them differently in different countries???

Mine have just arrived and they are fab (much bigger than I thought) and they sent me three different ones which is even better. I am going to put them in the Christmas Eve hampers instead of the stockings as I think they will be loads of fun. last year, I put in wind up walkers and we all had such a giggle racing them.

I got DS one of these for his stocking from Tesco for £3 x

I can't find them on the tesco website, and don't usually go to tesco as its not close enough. Will have to make an extra effort, or maybe tell my Mum to pick them up.

I looked online and couldn't find them. If I see them anywhere I will post the link x

thanks hun. So far only site I've found them on was the link I posted but they are not in stock yet and £4 each

Found some of these turtles head hoppers in Tesco today for £3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
It would appear tesco have them in store but not online yet. Frustrating lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics