what are u planning on calling ur baby?

lisaandsprog

Mother of two, nearly 3!
Reaction score
just thought it'd be fun to hear what others are planning on calling their little ones! ill start :)

We've decided on: Tristan korey francis :happydance:

what about u guys?

Before we knew it was a boy the name was James Devlin but DH changed his mind after we were told, typical, now he can't make up his mind and wants to wait till he is born :hissy:, top at the moment and me hoping beyond hope is Oliver James, other names in the running, Tyler, Sean, Ryan, Brett, Brandon, Dylan and Glyn. Wish he did have a name though, not long to wait, take care :hugs: XX

dizzy - well i wanted korey to be the first name but he's always hated it so ive snuck it in as a middle name instead! Dp Chose the 1st name - i just got so fed up with trying to think of a name we both agreed on, i let him choose. Ive kind of gotten used to the name Tristan now - dont completely love it but dont hate it either! The only other alternantive he came up with was jonathon and im sorry but i hate that name! it doesnt go with my other two kids names! Morgan, chanelle and .....jonathon? no way. so Tristan it is!

Lola grace for my little one, we did have a couple of names but we just kinda started calling her lola and its stuck now x

Still undecided here, boy am I gonna be in trouble if he doesnt 'look' like something! xx

ieaun owen mitchell for us! now how many of you can understand that? i have so many people telling me how lovely the name is but cant read it! lmao :o)

As below!!! He was going to be Caidan Daniel but we have added James in now, after my Grandad, as I found out that my DF nephew's middle name is Daniel (after his Grandad) but my DF's middle name is also Daniel (after his dad, the same bloke as his nephew is named after),which is why I chose Daniel in the first place.
I really dont know if I want Daniel in there now that I know DF's sister used it for her son, is that just me being daft???? My DF isnt bothered either way, he says it's up to me.

Don't know whether to drop the Daniel and just have James or have them both. What do you ladies think?

xxx

hi everyone sorry been away for ages ben so busy anyway i like oliver james but oh now wants oliver mar or mark oliver which do u think is better i like oliver mark but prefer oliver james oh this is soooo hard lol.
:cloud9::rofl:

Me and OH have chosen the name Thomas Jack. I love it.

Ruby Jane if its a grirl and Callum George if its a boy at the moment anyway but still keeping an open mind til we see the baby!!

I love the name Shiloh for a girl, Angelina and brad pitt daughter is named that but I dont care I really like it still. I like Shiloh becasue my dad is a big reggae fan and he used to listen to this bloke King Shiloh all the time..

If LO was going to be a boy I had the name Chase in my head.. but its not..lol

BTW I love the name Tristan.. and My little brother is Oliver charles Ashton I love that name still. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->