What are you all doing to pass the time while WTT?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
We're planning on trying again next year and I'm finding it hard. I'm so broody right now it is ridiculous. What are you all doing to pass the time?

Chasing after after my toddler! Haha. Honestly she keeps me so busy I literally collapse once she goes to bed and go myself shortly after. We bought a house recently so still doing little things to it and whatnot.

Had been planning a wedding and working on renovating the house. Wedding is now over (2 weeks ago), and the first chunk of house renovating is done. (Starting next lot in mid Nov).

OH1 is learning to drive in preparation for future baby and hopefully have car by time of baby, he's also doing an NVQ through his job. Me and OH2 are busy at work and trying to do a bit more dancing.

We are kind of being naughty too though and passing the time till we are officially meant to be TTC by badly NTNP (AKA not protecting and secretly hoping I get pregnant early)

Just a random curious question to the Pp, you have two OHs?

OP: work and looking after my 3 year old. Oh and looking at baby things online! And babynbump :D

In the mean time DH and i have both been working on our degree, building up our savings and credit scores, and just enjoying free time between now and WTT.

And good questin Talia2

And good questin Talia2

I actually just went stalking and read her poly journal. Very cool and interesting although I can't personally wrap my head around it. She had a really cute post birth idea

I'm studying for my bar exam (and secretly complaining about the fact that if I didn't have to do this, we could maybe try to TTC sooner - which is actually not entirely true, I'm just sick of studying!). We're also renovating our apartment, so that's been really time consuming. Other than that I'm constantly lurking around here, thinking about baby names and trying to decide whether we should try gender swaying or not... I'm also slowly learning about how opk's and temping work, so I'll be prepared if we decide to use that method.

I'm trying to focus on my health and enjoy spending the time with DH.

I have some big health factors that I would love to get stabilized before getting PG; mainly weight/PCOS and mental health. Thankfully my medications are very stable, regarding my mental health, and they're continuing to improve, which is wonderful. Additional time to fine tune it is always a plus, though. :)

Rather not go into specifics, but right now, I'm just trying to get well (it's been a tough year). And of course, spending time with my OH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->