what are you all eating?

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
I have got to the stage where I want a food or meal and then when I get it I cant eat it and turn at it! All I want is cold cans of Diet Coke :dohh:

Anyone else like this?

Suggestions for food please to see if I can get my appetite to pick up :coffee:

I was eating chicken currys and spag bol alot in the past few weeks.. now any meat turns my stomach. especially pasta. ugh, reminds me of slugs lol. So i'm sticking to soup and toast right now :wacko:

Everything. All the time.

I so wish I was joking :haha:

All I want is junk or take out trying my best to resist

ive been eating a good deal of weetabix, its high in fibre but goes down easy .
also toast and cheese spread is good if ur feeling queasy and fillin up easily, its prob way bub is lying, iv ehad patches of feelign like this and when bub turns i can eat again.
fruit is another good one, apples, pears and grapes espeacially, anything with lots of water in it.

Everything that isn't tied down. I didn't think it was possible to eat this much food with a full grown baba in your belly. I was the same at this stage with my other two. Ate everything going yet gained no weight. Body must need it, that's my excuse!

All I want is junk or take out trying my best to resist

I am exactly the same and am sooooo worried about losing weight after the birth ooppss xx

I'm eating tons of fruit especially tinned raspberries, salads, fish and chocolate. And Appletiser!!!
Generally eating well but I defo don't have much of an appetite so I'm forcing myself to eat a lot of the time x

I keep wanting to eat junk food and then having no appetite for it, so I guess that's good?

Lots of eggs, toast, fruits, and veggies. And pho.

I know I shouldn't but I eat junk! And shockingly have only put 3lb on at 34 weeks :o no idea how I've managed that!

i often make a sandwhich and end up haing it in 2 halves :) if i cant manage it all,. i put it in fridge for an hour r so and then have other half , back to little and often most days for me again :)

I fairly proud of myself today:
A hot chocolate with marshmallows n cream
A sausage nap
A apple and pecan slice
A very nice sandwich
Half a bag of popcorn
And some carrot n cucumber with homous bits it's been a few days since I managed a fully meal :(. P

Everything!! Chocolate and deserts are a must! Had pizza yesterday and today and a big fry up! I've been good most of pregnancy but got to the point where I just want to pig out on junk! Never satisfied either- always want more even when I feel like I'm about to pop!!!

lots and lots of ice lollys lol! and nibbles here n there cant remember last time i ate a full meal

lots and lots of ice lollys lol! and nibbles here n there cant remember last time i ate a full meal

do you find ice lollys work for HB? I most eat 4 a day (tescos do 8 for a pound):dohh:

i suffer from an very acidic belly! and i eat an ice lolly when it gets to bad, it defo helps for a little while before i need to have another one lol

Salads and chicken. Milk, yogurt n cheese. Eggs n veggies. A fruit a day. Fish twice a week.

But all I want is chips n dip, fries, hotdogs and burgers.

I found that ice lollies made my HB worse! My heartburn is getting worse and worse and I still havent found a way to control it... Even Gaviscon or Rennies have stopped working! 😞Xx

Anything unhealthy :( chocolate, biscuits, crisps, I can't help it! I have been eating pineapple and melon a lot lately though, does that make up for it..? :haha: I'm always hungry but can't stomach anything big either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->