What are YOU asking for, for Christmas??

DH asked me awhile ago and I said books (as always, lol), a specific Tarot deck I've been eyeing and slippers.

Ohh which deck? I have a few but the decks i have had since i was 13 is the one i always go to. Lost is for a few months a while back and i felt lost a bit.

Right, back on track!!! I have asked for books, Return to the Labyrinth Graphic novels and a yarn winder

I think I'm going to be brave and leave it up to my hubby...last year I bought everything on his behalf and I think he was a bit bummed about it tbh, so I'm just going to see what he gets lol, anything like household appliances come out of the joint account so if he tried to get me something practical for the house I wouldn't be best pleased! He's already told me I'm not allowed to get him an electric tooth brush because he knows I've been telling him to get one for ages but he thinks it's a lame present ha. It's our first Christmas at home no families, so we've increased our budget for each other :) I still love these threads for inspiration for small ideas, I was thinking maybe hinting for an imperial candle?

I just remembered I need new trainers so I think I'll all for those. Dh usually asks me to write a list of ideas and he'll write one too and then we will choose what to buy off of that and if we see something to surprise the other with we will still get it, so even though we've made a list we still don't know what gifts we will actually end up with.

A dressing gown and sketchèrs go walk trainers (i pick my own) as going on holiday in May so don't want to spend unnecessary money.

DH asked me awhile ago and I said books (as always, lol), a specific Tarot deck I've been eyeing and slippers.

Ohh which deck? I have a few but the decks i have had since i was 13 is the one i always go to. Lost is for a few months a while back and i felt lost a bit.

Right, back on track!!! I have asked for books, Return to the Labyrinth Graphic novels and a yarn winder

The Shadowscapes deck:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512WZo1dWKL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The artwork is beautiful!

I'd like some pyjamas, a dressing gown and some slippers. Oo and maybe a soap and glory gift set. And maybe a lush bath bomb and some jewellery from ROXY'S odds and sods.

Funko pops. Lush stuff. I also want some colouring books with some sharpies haha. Also new pjs would be nice =)

I'd like a black towel set to match our new bathroom, some nice perfume, and I really really want a chinchilla! :)

A very odd list! :haha:

I'd like a Yankee candle, a rug for our dining room and maybe a new dining table.

I've asked for a new tablet (although I just reset my old one and its been a lot faster so maybe not) and something nice (and maternity!) To wear on Christmas day.

I would also like Yankee candles, lush bath bombs and socks (I love socks) but I haven't asked for them because I did last year and didn't get them! Hopefully he'll think this year :)

I'd love a bottle of Gucci Guilty perfume, I had a small bottle before and its divine, a Yankee candle would be nice too & maybe a new coat if I'm very good !! :happydance:

The Shadowscapes deck:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512WZo1dWKL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The artwork is beautiful!

Ohhh that is beautiful!!

Well dh took me to get my makeup done in debenhams the other week and ended up spending £100 on makeup!! So thats an aniversary/christmas present.
Other than that I have asked for a travel mug that actually closes and can go in dishwasher so not cheap. And a steamer.... i have asked for a steamer last two occassions so this year ordering it off the catalouge :haha:

A new pair of converse, some perfume (j'adore by dior) and maybe a voucher for a haircut

Hubby has asked me for a list so he can pick and choose from there and so far I have

paco rabanne lady million gift set
slipper boots
framed photo
bracelet (I've given him a choice of 3 from the love range by merci maman)
a couple of lush gift sets

I don't know I always hint for the same stuff every birthday and christmas :rofl:

Kindle Vouchers
PJ's
Slippers
Socks
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel

OH! Actually I do know something I really really want.

Harry Potter Colouring in Book :)

Nothing
my aunty is getting me a yankee candle and i'll just get money or alcohol off everyone else and usually pjs from my mam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->