What are YOU asking for, for Christmas??

Well, I have a private gender scan ready to be booked for the week before. I would really like a baby girl for Christmas.
I'm not overly bothered on sex, as long obviously as its healthy but I would just love a sister for Madi...

I don't normally expect anything. I am seriously happy with a happy day.....but...I may be hoping for something that money cant buy xx

A new dressing gown (the fluffier the better!). Perfume. Changing bag.

I am due on 10 December, so I am just going to be boring this year and ask for vouchers lol. Get a new wardrobe for the new year !. Hopefully some nice perfume too .

I always see things I want then forget...I should write them down.

There isn't really anything I am eyeing up, my sister has bought me a pair of tan boots that I have in black and love.

My Mum has bought me a really flufffy dressing gown.

I really want a china tea pot :haha:
The Series 9 Big Bang DVDs

An electric frying pan (or griddle I guess)
Bath stuff
Joico hair products
chocolates

If I'm still pregnant (fingers crossed) I'll ask for money to buy some nice maternity clothes, a changing bag and money to buy some things in the new year sale.

I never seem to have many ideas which drives my family crazy as it is also my birthday on Boxing Day. I think I may ask for a pair of sorel boots.

I have no idea!
Inside out dvd
Some boots maybe
Someone to come and declutter my home? (Seriously, it's such a mess!)

Maybe I will ask for a :bfp: For christmas :winkwink:

I'm getting 2 DVD box sets, some new GHD's and the new iCandy pram I want x

I have asked for a voucher for a pregnancy massage, and some slippers :)

Penhaligans perfume (unlikely as it's very expensive), books, flat cast iron griddle pan, vintage Alfred Meakin crockery. But really, I'd just be happy with a quiet little family Christmas. Last year was pretty rotten for a variety of reasons, so I'd like to erase that memory and replace it with a nice one.

I havent asked for anything, tbh there is nothing I need or want. OH and I are going to try to get a night out for a posh meal and a few quiet drinks other than that I cant think of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->