What are you buying your Pil?

EcoMama

Reaction score
I'm struggling!

We don't live nearby so don't really know what they like or need.

They are pretty well off themselves so are always very well stocked in the alcohol and food/chocs department.

So far I've bought mil a "grandma's knitting bag" from the kids.

In the past I've bought them local produce from local christmas fairs such as jams and chutneys. But trying to think of something a bit different :/

I think i'll get fob parents a bottle of something, some sweets and maybe a gardeing themed gift as they quite like their garden.
I feel like i've done all the photo type gifts a million times.
might do a home made thing too.

I always ask our parents for ideas and get something from their lists. Also do a photo calendar from the kids each year too.

How about some nice slippers? Pjs? Book each? Meal out vouchers? Board game?

The meal out voucher is good! I remember I bought sil a vue cinema voucher last year :)
I feel like we've done the photo thing too much too, but might go for a photo calendar anyway :)

I'm making apple infused vodka for both my FIL and step-FIL. I also always make step-FIL fruit cake.

I might also grab a couple bottles of the soup mix the kids at church make to give as gifts, the proceeds go to the adopt-a-family drive we do so I like to buy some anyway.

MIL is just so hard to buy for, she doesn't like anything and most things end up going to waste. I'll probably either buy or make her some chocolates or fudge and maybe a bottle of wine.

FIL - beard trimmer, boxers, socks & pj's
MIL - selfie stick, candle, nivea Lip care set & pj's
Joint present - mounted photo of DD's

I second the meal out vouchers, or a spa treatment. Personalised cushion cover? Bag?

I am currently looking for personalised bowls bag for fil!.... not getting very far, might just get him a bowls towel instead :/

FIL usually gets some tools and a g/c to a tool store

MIL gets a g/c to the spa and some bath stuff.

We also have MILs hubby who gets a g/c to a tool place

and FILs g/f who gets a g/c to the spa but we got her this year a Wax warmer with some Holiday scent.

Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->