• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

my OH is a manager at Mcdonalds :blush: and everytime hes working early i take him purposly so i get a breki lol. He gets it discounted :happydance: or if hes worked nights (cos ours is 24hrs) he does 9pm-6am i pick him up then too for a breki. I swear my babies gunna come out a Mcdonalds cos thats all i eat. MCDONALDS FOOD :dohh: Only cos he gets it so cheap thou :haha: Im gunna be a right fat ass when i've gave birth and babies first meal will be Mcdonalds lmao!! Nah i lie.. But serious, i've gota cut down biiiiiiig time :blush:

EDIT: I forgot to put what i was craving, co-co pops :) I've just had a bowl of them and want moreeee! I never ate cereals ever, until i was in hospital for a week, week before last and they force fed me breki and thats what i had. I've took a right shine for them since and cant stop eating them.. NOM NOM :)

I realllllyyyy could go one of these right now :haha:

Attachments

• amd_burger.jpg
    amd_burger.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
I told you that cheeseburger would come back to get me!! I went into town too late so didn't get my mcmuffin and went for lunch there instead and instead of going for my usual chicken burger I decided to go for the big feasty cheeseburger WITH bacon.. and honestly I dunno why I do it cos I like normal cheeseburgers but I HATE mcdonalds and burgerking ones.. but yeah so I got one and for the first half I was like mmmmmmmmmmmm yum.. then bite by bite I was just feeling sicker and sicker.. now the thought that I ate it makes me feel sick.. that picture makes me feel sick! Never eating one ever again, I'll stick with my mcmuffins and my chickens thank you very much mr. mcdonald!

Aaaaaanyway.. hmmm... I had something to add but I can't remember it now lol xx

gravy but chippy gravy with vinigar

EDIT bangers and mash for dinner YAY!!!!!

Mmmmm I had chicken kievs for tee it was effing DELICIOUS x

i really want nachos :dohh:
stupid cravings!
i'm going insane!
:haha: guess i'll have to make do with a packet of crisps
x

I want some toast but made into a sandwich (but not a toasted sandwich :haha:) with ham and cheese in it.. mmmmmmm x

I just baked the best chocolate chip cookies ever! :flower:

Haha sure thing!
There delicious, <3 I was just in the mood, and this thread made me want them!

im gna go to bed just now.. and as SOON as i get up, im making cupcakes :haha:
mmm.. warm cupcakes for breakfast.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back