• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

Dam I shouldnt of opened this thread.. Im craving a kfc wrap thing now! Someone is gonna have to sneak me in some junk food to the hosp cos there is noooooooo way im eating hospital food lol xx

I really want some lucozade, the orange one, I've had the fizzy orange craving too but Fanta ZERO is not the same as Fanta, my mum is clueless. :haha:

Also... I have a very odd embarrassing craving... I have a chocolate labrador called Shelby and she has really soft ears... and they make me want to suck/lick them. :dohh:
I haven't for the record, I think that's verging on animal abuse lol, instead I just stroke them against my cheek when she's asleep... :blush:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :rofl: the labrador ear things made me laaaaugh sooo much!! Bless you!! It's quite cute really.. once you get past the weirdness :haha:

Mmm Sam you made me want a chococalte fudge cake from Walkabout.. anyone who's not had one try it it's AMAAAZING x

Ellie I have been craving blue WKD soooo bad, I wonder if they do a non-alcoholic version?!

And yeah having OH work at KFC is great, I didn't get my hotrods :( but he bought me 2 legs and a thigh :)
I want some Guilian cocolates now!

I made the mistake of telling my mum, because I was a little worried it was odd, and hoped she'd have a few kind, reassuring, motherly words of advice for me.

"I'm not leaving you alone with the dog anymore!" was the response I got. :growlmad:

Mmmmmmmm I have just eaten sausage and chips and gravy from the chippy YUM and now have a little bowl of those goooorgeeeousss Jellybean Factory gourmet jelly beans!! I love them, they're so addictive! xx

I want pie & chips form the chippy!

We haen't got much food in and I dunno when we are next getting the delivery :(
May have to be nice to OH & ask him to go chippy!

Right now im craving a chicken curry & fried rice from the chinese just about to phone one :D x

I really want a twist ice cream cone covered in rainbow sprinkles. I'm willing to wish listeria, but OH isnt taking me. :(

I need to learn british slang, cause half the time i have no idea what you ladies are talking about :haha:

Heehee what don't you get? I was talking to Amygwen about stuff like this the other day and I couldn't believe some of the stuff that she didn't even get!! And I can't believe you guys don't use vinegar apparently?!!! x

More than half of what I read on here, I am like "huhh? whats a chippy shop or a meat pie" lol

Idk we use vinegar for some things, I get it on my sandwich at subway, but I guess we dont use it on a lot of stuff.

vinegar on sandwiches? :S
chippy shop, as in a fish and chip shop?
do you guys not have them up there?
xx

Aaah that's like vinegar as in salad dressing though right? I mean like proper chip shop vinegar :D LOVE IT. Haha soo odd.. a meat pie is just a pie with meat in it!! And chippy is a fish and chip shop :thumbup:
Mmm just seen your in chicago and it made me want a chicago town pizza :haha: x

Yeah like salad dressing vinegar on a sandwich, lol.

Ok so a meat pie like a shepards pie? or just the pie shell and meat? lol.

I am not a fan of deep dish pizza, too much cheese and sauce for me :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->