What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

mmm omg, that sounds soooo good Rainbows

Ha ha im craving Ferrero Rocher chocolates or however you spell it and sesame snaps! well not really craving but i love those two things!

lol i call them sesame things bird food:haha:
i love em tho:Dx

I had a peanut butter cookie today it was great, :) now I want another one!

I really want pizza. but I just ate an entire baked potato, skin and all. :haha:

I really want pizza! But I just ate an entire baked potato with the skin and everything lol :haha:

omg i hate this thread, i don't know why i read it! I just makes me so huuuungry and i end up eating whatever crap's in the cupboards! Brownies sound sooooo good about now..xx

Hot sausage rolls dipped in bean juice!!!! Really badly!!!

i swear to god if i eat another orange i am gona be sick, but i cant seem to get enough of the taste.. and the smell... oh and the smell it leaves on your fingers...... :dohh:

TOAST !!!!!!!!!!

i've just eaten 6 slices of toast ... i can't finish 2 slices of bread (as a sandwich) when im really hungry but i can eat 6 slices of toast when im like hmmmm wonder whats in the fridge out of sheer boredom ! ... Wierd - that or im having a toast baby :p

i swear to god if i eat another orange i am gona be sick, but i cant seem to get enough of the taste.. and the smell... oh and the smell it leaves on your fingers...... :dohh:

OMG i love the smell of oranges ... but we've not got any :( have to make do with orange squash which is not the same :( )

the wee manderin oranges, i got aaron to bring me in a bag of 10, and that was at 6... they are all gone :blush:
i loved them before, but this is intense like... i catch myself imagining eating one... psych refferal? :haha:
xx

i've become attached to the smell of nail varnish
i got a manicure about a week ago and sat there smelling all the bottles!
ended up going home and smelling the ones i've got
:blush: is that bad for baby?!
stupid questions i know
xx

i've become attached to the smell of nail varnish
i got a manicure about a week ago and sat there smelling all the bottles!
ended up going home and smelling the ones i've got
:blush: is that bad for baby?!
stupid questions i know
xx

i dont know if it is bad for baby but i imagine iit would have similar effects to glue sniffing so maybe not the wisest idea ... but then again could be worse ... i have cravings for car tyres ... and i don't mean the smell ... i want to eat them :blush::blush::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->