• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

probably not... but i'd say you should expect a few calls from principals about not adhereing to the uniform code, with nail polish, in the future :haha:
xx

:rofl: our school doesn't have a problem with that!
especially not in the older years :blush:
i was so happy i could wear whatever i wanted!
& have whatever random hair colour too!
xxxxx

:rofl: our school doesn't have a problem with that!
especially not in the older years :blush:
i was so happy i could wear whatever i wanted!
& have whatever random hair colour too!
xxxxx

thats really lucky, my old school wouldnt even let you have highlights!!!!!!!

nah, the headmistress was a complete cow, and im not exaggerating ... she cancelled a school trip to the clothes show in birmingham that the textiles students were meant to be going on for part of their GCSE coursework research!!! purely because she "didnt see there was any reason to go when we could research online"

ermmmmm hello?!?!?!?!? we can research online but going to the clothes show meant that we could get current and up to date fashion ideas , plus it got us out of school for the day but we didnt argue that point with her lol ... still didnt get to go :(

Wow guys, that sucksss what would they do if you were pregnant in school if you cant even wear highlights or nailpolish?!?! Omg!!

Anyways- Im craving pepperoncini . The mild light green peppers that they serve with salads?? I ate a whole bottle of them last night and this morning and I'm so paying for it now, but I still want them!!!

omg we were allowed to do anything in school! :haha:
as long as we wore our ties! xx

mmmmmm ham and cheese ginsters *drool*
i have no idea what yous are talking about so i'm just gonna think about my ginsters *nom nom nom* x

There we go. This is what I'm in the mood for!

Attachments

• 6a00d8341e061253ef00e54f1767be8834-640wi.jpg
    6a00d8341e061253ef00e54f1767be8834-640wi.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
:rofl:

That's a chicken biscuit and hashbrowns from Chick-Fil-A, which is a Southern US fastfood chain. A lot of the Northern states don't even have them. But I'm glad we do down here, because I could eat there every meal. :haha:

I'm really craving a Mcflurry! Oh and anything Junk related would be good right now!

:rofl: chicken biscuit?
that sounds loverly! :haha:
xxxx

Pour a little ketchup on it, and it's ready to go! They are absolutely divine. And my preggo ass would be in the car on the way to get one right now if they hadn't just stopped serving breakfast for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->