• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

I probably will go for lunch. :haha: Their chicken sandwiches are pretty incredible, too. And now that I've got myself thinking about all this chicken, I've got to have some.

I would but it's 4.30 here already
:rofl: chicken does sound really good right now
x

Strawberries with tons of sugar, and anything that's foamy. Not to eat of course, I just have an obsession with Dove handwash and anything that foams like Fairy liquid or body wash. I feel like anything foamy is clean and I'm obsessed with the way the handwash smells. :haha: I'm a nutter!

I'm gonna look through this thread for inspiration now :rofl:

I feel sick but hungry at the same time :/
x

Mmmmmm chicken. I love chicken. I could quite happily eat plain grilled chicken breasts all day long :cloud9:

I really want a Cornetto!

I was in McDonalds today and now I am really regretting not getting a Cornetto McFlurry :(

pineapple fritters from the chinese

so i have some on the way :happydance:

Cake! I'm making FOB bake with me tonight. I can't decide what flavor I want, though.

I've considered chocolate, red velvet, strawberry, and funfetti. They all sound amazing, though. I just want to make all of them! :cake:

Through my pregnancy I've made strawberry and funfetti! Both were good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->