• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

Oh I could eat chinese right now all this talk of chinese food.

But what I would love right now is a KitKat! But its near midnight :(

Mmmm I have these little mini Time Out bars that are weeeellllll yummy I can't stop eating them!! Luckily they're only like 80 calories each or something which I think is quite good for chocolate? x

EDIT: Oh and I totally forgot to say!! Last night I actually woke up through cravings!! I've been craving fizzy orange stuff for months now and I woke up at like 4am just straight away was like omg I need some! Luckily we had some or I don't know what I would have done!! :haha:

I've been wanting kit kats since they started airing that new commercials.

OH said he'd bring a cannoli home from work, so now all I want is one of those!

spaghetti bolognaise which im waiting for my mum to cook lol x

i had these welsh waffle things on holiday two thin waffles with caramel in the middle yummy spesh if warmed up but 2 messy

i shouldn't stalk this thread! :rofl:
it's making me dribble
x

I was just thinking the same thing!! I'm torn between all the yummy things that people have just said.. even though I don't know why I'm thinking about it because I don't have any of them!! Just gonna munch on another Time Out bar thingy :thumbup: x

what ones are they?? :dohh:
i need to go and stuff my face with cake or something, else i'll cry reading the next couple of posts :haha:
xx

Donna why are you doing this to me?
:rofl:
i'm going to have to ignore this thread!
but temptation is getting the best of me :dohh:
x

those bar things hon! :haha:
x

Aaaah I thought so but didn't want to answer in case it was about something completely different :haha: They're like two thin wafers with like a layer of rippled chocolate in between (like you get in a Twirl) and then coated in chocolate. And it's Cadburys so it's WELL yummy.

I want jelly. Strawberry jelly.. with little bits of fruit in it.. mmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->