What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

:rofl: you have so many cravings it's unbelievable! :haha:
poor girl
& mm that sounds so good!!!!
xx

Haha I knooooooow :rofl: I think most of it is just greedyness but there are a few genuine cravings in there lol x

I'm craving Egg fried rice and sweet and sour chicken balls, and I'm not even pregnant!! :haha:

xxx

:rofl: i don't know what i'll do when i'm not!
i won't have the excuse of 'eating for two'!
xx

I'm craving Egg fried rice and sweet and sour chicken balls, and I'm not even pregnant!! :haha:

xxx

That's EXACTLY what I had last night :D and a spring roll. It was amaaaaaaazing :thumbup:

everytime I hear spring roll it makes me think of Lauren(suprisebump_x) because whenever I used to mention chinese to her she'd crave them :haha:

xx

:rofl: how is she doing??
she had Riley a couple of months ago right? :D
xx

He's adorable!! I love watching her videos of him :haha: x

shes doing great, and so's riley :D

He's so gorgeous haha :D

Jade I havent watched the videos yet, you reminded me that I need too :D

xx

Sizzeling King Prawn McCoys crisps so off Oh has gone to get some :)

I need my fizzy orange fix :cry: I have gone without it for.. approx. 14 hours now :cry: x

Ooo I went through a stage of just drinking orange fanta. Then it went on to orange capri suns lol

Yeah I hated orange flavoured stuff before I got pregnant but my one true non-stop craving has been for anything fizzy and orange, from fanta and tango to cheapy stuff or lucozade!! I don't even care as long as it's orange and fizzy!! Lol. And orange Callipos too.. mmmm x

KFC Hot-Rods!

OH is a manager at KFC, I text him asking to bring me home some, I hope he does!

KFC Hot-Rods!

OH is a manager at KFC, I text him asking to bring me home some, I hope he does!

OMG I'm toooo jealous!!! I LOVE KFC, but the nearest one to me is like an hour away in a town I never go to :cry:
When I was in student accom there was one literally oppposite my front door = best year of my life :haha:

blue wkd believe it or not lool
been craving that from day 1 but so proud i havnt touched it:Dx

right now.. strongbow cider lol. ive went through the whole pregnancy without touching it though. go mee! lol.

aaand a big fat, chocolatey, saucy, creamy chocolate cake.. mmmmmmmm..

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"