What are you craving?

MummytoOscar

& one in the oven <3
Reaction score
hi ladies

Thought it would be a fun idea for us to list any cravings that we're having. I know that some women develop some crazy cravings during pregnancy and maybe we might find a link between what we're craving and the sex of a baby!

So far I'm craving Popcorn which is random for me as I never have popcorn (must be the sweet toffee variety though).

Come on in and share your cravings :haha:

Meixcan ,Mexican,Mexican...lol. Thats all I want even though I get sick as soon as I eat it. Im still dealing with all day sickness:( I havent wanted anything sweet at all

Meixcan ,Mexican,Mexican...lol. Thats all I want even though I get sick as soon as I eat it. Im still dealing with all day sickness:( I havent wanted anything sweet at all

Aww bless you :hugs:

With my son I craved curry and went off sweet things!

Spicy food is no good for indigestion either, keep stocked up on gaviscon!

I love spicy food did with all mine :) Im loving cheese at the mo just like I did with daughter no2 xx

Burgers, grapefruit, and cottage cheese...I can't stand anything tomato based.

No sweets which is strange for me cause before I was pregnant I loved sweets. Now its cheese, any thing cheesy.... pizza is my new thing:)

I really really want DINER food ugh, I don't know, maybe its the french fries they have there?! But I just want to go to a diner and pig out haha.

I'm off chocolate and sweets (very strange for me)

And I am craving onions : Rings, grilled, soup.

Very strange lol, I'm not a big onion fan usually lol

Poppadoms, chocolate biscuits and oranges. Only three things I don't have to force into me at the moment :haha:

I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday, but I have been craving breaded jumbo WINGS for a week or so now.... even more so the last 2 days! There is this place in town that makes the best wings every Thuirsday..... gotta wait 3 more days to get them.... agh!!!

Spicey food, like thai and curries. I've gone off sweet foods.
Anyone else craving spice?

Ham sandwiches!! And jacobs cream crackers with margerine and chedder!! YUM. Or toast. Thats all I want.

My cravings have eased off slightly. I would have killed for mozzarella in week 6! This weekend I really wanted chocolate and the last fortnight I have been all about apple juice. I tend to get an idea of something in my head and decide I want that. Now having just seen a cooking program I really want scallops! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->