What are you doing different this cycle?

Tesh23

Reaction score
I’m on to cycle 10 of ttc #2 and I’m not sure what to try this month! Slowly losing my patience.

I’m cycle 2 ttc #2, first month we were abit more laid back as I was on holiday half of ovulation days. This month I’m hoping to dtd as much as possible ovulation period which starts today!

I’m cycle 2 ttc #2, first month we were abit more laid back as I was on holiday half of ovulation days. This month I’m hoping to dtd as much as possible ovulation period which starts today!
Good idea! Def more bd! Good luck xx I hope you catch the eggy

This is cycle 4 for me. We're going to BD every other day this cycle and not track anything. More relaxed approach!

I wish I had the energy and patience to do that! After 9 cycles the thought of bd is just meh lol

I think we need to make it fun again.

When will you start bd this cycle and when do you usually ovulate?

Same stuff as normal and just hope for the best. I find if you have something to look forward to it’s not so bad if it’s negative so I’ve got a trip for 3 nights in October to focus on. We have cut out all drinking completely and I’m changing my diet for next week and my usual sachets

Great stuff wantingagirl! A positive attitude is def something I could use more of, so I’m going to start changing my mindset to focus on all the good things.

I’m going to be carrying on with the maca. I’m starting Grapefruit juice today as that’s supposed to help with Ov and with ewcm. Also going to start omega 3 from tomorrow. And continue with the q10 and folic.

I’ve started eating healthier as well so hoping that also makes a diff

Great stuff wantingagirl! A positive attitude is def something I could use more of, so I’m going to start changing my mindset to focus on all the good things.

I’m going to be carrying on with the maca. I’m starting Grapefruit juice today as that’s supposed to help with Ov and with ewcm. Also going to start omega 3 from tomorrow. And continue with the q10 and folic.

I’ve started eating healthier as well so hoping that also makes a diff

I’ve still not had my period so it’s frustrating as I’m not pregnant. I defo don’t have a positive attitude at this point but I will once my period is done. My sachets has all my vitamins plus my omega 3. I’m not going to take Maca as my temps have only just started to become more stable which is annoying as it brought forward my ovulation. My sachet has omega 3 in it and I take magnesium. Hubby is going to start q-10 and as of next week will start healthy eating. At this rate hubbys away the day I ovulate unless it’s later than cd16 :(

I get no ewcm I use conceive plus so maybe I should try grapefruit juice?

I wish I had the energy and patience to do that! After 9 cycles the thought of bd is just meh lol

I think we need to make it fun again.

When will you start bd this cycle and when do you usually ovulate?
I'm not sure I have the energy too but we're going to try!

I usually Ov anywhere from CD14 - CD22. I'm going to temp so I know when I have ov'd but not do OPKs etc. Will start BD either at some point in the next few days. Currently on CD5 so no real rush. Will be covered if we start at the weekend and do every other day

Cycle 3 TTC#2 for me. Last cycle we actually managed to catch the egg but turned out to be a chemical.

This cycle I was planning to BD every day of fertile period which started yesterday but I just got an early positive on an OPK so we will have O-3, O-1, O, and O+1. Not bad and still on track.

The major thing I’m doing differently is not testing early this month. With the chemical last month it was really stressful staring at squinty lines and I don’t want to do that again.

I’ve still not had my period so it’s frustrating as I’m not pregnant. I defo don’t have a positive attitude at this point but I will once my period is done. My sachets has all my vitamins plus my omega 3. I’m not going to take Maca as my temps have only just started to become more stable which is annoying as it brought forward my ovulation. My sachet has omega 3 in it and I take magnesium. Hubby is going to start q-10 and as of next week will start healthy eating. At this rate hubbys away the day I ovulate unless it’s later than cd16 :(

I get no ewcm I use conceive plus so maybe I should try grapefruit juice?
It’s def worth a shot , it definitely improves my cm along with the omega 3. I take about 2000mg of omega 3. I’ve decided to not do the maca this cycle as it’s given me horrible symptoms and I haven’t seen an improvement with anything. I will however be doing the soy again for the next two cycles.

I really like that not test
Cycle 3 TTC#2 for me. Last cycle we actually managed to catch the egg but turned out to be a chemical.

This cycle I was planning to BD every day of fertile period which started yesterday but I just got an early positive on an OPK so we will have O-3, O-1, O, and O+1. Not bad and still on track.

The major thing I’m doing differently is not testing early this month. With the chemical last month it was really stressful staring at squinty lines and I don’t want to do that again.
I’m sorry about your cp :flower:

i fully agree to the not testing early plan. Hoping I can do the same.

Loving all these ideas! Just started my tww but not feeling hopeful so I’m just planning for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->